IGNORED

Brooker and Keogh

GrahamC

And Andrew's isn't an option either as he needs a knee op. I think we really missed Keogh on Tuesday.

Not sure about JMW, but hopefully his time away from the First team has got him hungry again. I thought Smith looked better when he started games rather than a sub.

If keogh had tonsilitus it may have cleared up - even if he has still got it its a tad early to rule him out of the game - could clear up by today or tommorow

Just a bit of info about tonsilitis from good old Wikipedia:

"There are 3 main types of tonsillitis: acute, subacute and chronic. Acute tonsillitis can either be bacterial or viral in origin. Subacute tonsillitis (which can last between 3 weeks and 3 months) is caused by the bacterium Actinomyces. Chronic tonsillitis, which can last for long periods if not treated, is almost always bacterial, and is extremely painful."

Dr Geo reckons that Keogh could be out for a further couple of weeks.....

He's still s h i t though Robins......Yeovil, nuff said!! :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe ol' Bas has scored as many goals this season as our very own Cap'n Brooks :mellow:

From Evening Post

Steve Brooker still has a haematoma in his knee which will rule him out of tomorrow's trip to Crewe Alexandra.

Defender Richard Keogh (wisdom tooth) is also out of the game at Gresty Road and next week's trip to Doncaster, while defender Louis Carey is in line for a recall.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode...;pNodeId=145008

Steve Brooker still has a haematoma in his knee which will rule him out of tomorrow's trip to Crewe Alexandra.

Isn't Haematoma just a posh way of saying bruise?

Thought he was out with a dead leg? That must be a world sodding record for different injuries in one season.

Isn't Haematoma just a posh way of saying bruise?

Thought he was out with a dead leg? That must be a world sodding record for different injuries in one season.

yep, basically it's a fancy way of saying that the brusing from his dead leg hasn't gone down and he'd developed a blood clot

bas is a legend

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

leg end yes. legend, I hardly think so. Cheese is a Legend. The Goat is a legend. Bob Taylor is a legend. steve Jones was a leg end. David Seal was a leg end.

Bas is on the other hand a quite useless donkey who would be in most peoples top 10 worst players to EVER play in a City shirt

Fn legend my arse. :rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

If you put 2 and 2 together in terms of the constantly changing injuries and "being fit to play on Saturday" you may discover the reason why he won't be playing tomorrow.

Archived