IGNORED

brooker what a f ing joke!

mossey

how many games has the bloke played this season? this is getting beyond a joke and it's going to cost us, how can the bloke be injured so much, or is there more to it than that, and why o why hasn't a PROPER replacement been brought in a long time ago,( Johnson record on loan signing has been very poor) usual city we will try to make do with what we got, and might save a few pennies.

Can understand them not wanting to go back to the dark old days, debt etc, but I do feel that sometimes they are a bit over cautious, we , considering cup run, money in for cotterill, have not spent that much, know what they say, pay peanuts and you get , still waiting for Wilson, Betsey, to show any great form, and as for bloody Jevons, just don't get me started! bloke is a total waste of space , can't beat anyone, half hearted, could go on and on.

Plenty of people having been saying if only we had a proper striker, so perhaps someone from the club should explain why we haven't bothered.

over to you scrumpylegs!

ps you got Iceland! in the cricket world cup

how many games has the bloke played this season? this is getting beyond a joke and it's going to cost us, how can the bloke be injured so much, or is there more to it than that, and why o why hasn't a PROPER replacement been brought in a long time ago,( Johnson record on loan signing has been very poor) usual city we will try to make do with what we got, and might save a few pennies.

Can understand them not wanting to go back to the dark old days, debt etc, but I do feel that sometimes they are a bit over cautious, we , considering cup run, money in for cotterill, have not spent that much, know what they say, pay peanuts and you get , still waiting for Wilson, Betsey, to show any great form, and as for bloody Jevons, just don't get me started! bloke is a total waste of space , can't beat anyone, half hearted, could go on and on.

Plenty of people having been saying if only we had a proper striker, so perhaps someone from the club should explain why we haven't bothered.

I see Jevons has replaced Lee Johnson as the whipping boy at the moment. Am I dreaming that he's our top scorer and has scored 4 in our last 5 league games?

I see Jevons has replaced Lee Johnson as the whipping boy at the moment. Am I dreaming that he's our top scorer and has scored 4 in our last 5 league games?

couldn't really miss the last one could he! and the one before was a penelty, how many good chances did he miss on Tues, so your happy with his effort and all round play? have felt like this about him all season, first thoughts when we signed him, were what a great signing, but sad to say, not lived up to expectations and have been very dissappointed, still perhaps it's just me.

couldn't really miss the last one could he! and the one before was a penelty, how many good chances did he miss on Tues, so your happy with his effort and all round play? have felt like this about him all season, first thoughts when we signed him, were what a great signing, but sad to say, not lived up to expectations and have been very dissappointed, still perhaps it's just me.

Haven't got a problem with his effort, but I agree he tends to drift out of games at times. It's definitely not just you, half this forum seem to have serious problems with Jevons.

For me though, he was bought in to score goals and has done just that so that's good enough imo. Showumni and Brooker haven't contributed much lately but they don't get much stick compared to Jevons. We've got to remember we're a third division team and can't attract the best talent. Players like Sharp and Lita come around occassionally but they're not the norm.

Our top scoring strikers have got 30 between them, that's not too bad when you consider Yeovil's top scorer has got 10 goals and they seem to be going along fine in 3rd. It would have been nice to get Holt in January, but even he's only got 10 goals this season and Pospisil turned us down.

over to you scrumpylegs!

Quick question, are you an athlete?

Have you ever got a recurance of injuries?

My guess would be no. So I'll save you looking like a total tit and let you know that Brooker doesnt want his injuries, he is probably helpless against them occuring.

17 goals against league 1 opposition or higher though. His goals in the cups have helped increase our revenue, so all in all he's doing a decent job.

BUT just 10 goals in the league. All that matters is promotion not cups that we cant win.

Quick question, are you an athlete?

Have you ever got a recurance of injuries?

My guess would be no. So I'll save you looking like a total tit and let you know that Brooker doesnt want his injuries, he is probably helpless against them occuring.

so why more this season? and are they all different injuries, was he like this at port vale, and believe it or not there are way to reduce chances of certain injuries, Dr Bob, I know can't do anything about knocks etc,come on even you must admit he has had more than his fair share,and the point is why haven't we got a adaquate replacement,

BUT just 10 goals in the league. All that matters is promotion not cups that we cant win.

It's 11 in the league, actually.

As for promotion being all that matters, you're spot on, but you have more chance of getting there by earning money from games against the likes of Coventry, Boro', etc and who was it that scored us the goals that got us there then?

It's 11 in the league, 1 every 3 games. The next highest league goalscorer is Showunmi on 8.

So, as our top scorer whichever way you look at it, I still think Jevons gets far too much stick.

over to you scrumpylegs!

thats the best post ive read in a long time,everything was 100% right

you have to get in those postions to score

he isnt there by luck

so why more this season? and are they all different injuries, was he like this at port vale, and believe it or not there are way to reduce chances of certain injuries, Dr Bob, I know can't do anything about knocks etc,come on even you must admit he has had more than his fair share,and the point is why haven't we got a adaquate replacement,

I did hear a rumour on Tuesday night about some personal problems having a effect on him but out of respect and not knowing if they are true i wont go into details.

thats the best post ive read in a long time,everything was 100% right

thanks dad!

are you being sarcastic?, bit usual if you're not , to post on here, and have someone say that, and not to disagree, or to pick holes with ones grammer or speling!

Perhaps the bloke has just been really unlucky.

You think we're annoyed, put yourself in his shoes.

You train your ass off week in week out and end up not being able to play.

So essentially he's doing jack all season, must be driving the bloke mad, yet he's still out running outside training hours, probably so he keeps himself in good shape.

I think if we perservere with him until next season he will sort himself out and be the star player we've missed all season.

Perhaps the bloke has just been really unlucky.

You think we're annoyed, put yourself in his shoes.

You train your ass off week in week out and end up not being able to play.

So essentially he's doing jack all season, must be driving the bloke mad, yet he's still out running outside training hours, probably so he keeps himself in good shape.

I think if we perservere with him until next season he will sort himself out and be the star player we've missed all season.

Next season might be tooo late.

Brooker has only completed 9 games in the league this year, five on the trot at the start of the season. 3 goals to his credit.

Strains, dead legs, flu, viruses, something ain't right.

If we miss out this year this is where my finger will be pointing.

thanks dad!

are you being sarcastic?, bit usual if you're not , to post on here, and have someone say that, and not to disagree, or to pick holes with ones grammer or speling!

Nope I'm agreeing with you,ive been saying for a long time that jevons inst all that,also brooker there's something up no way has he been injured this long with every injury under the sun.

Archived