IGNORED

Team v Crewe

Bristol Boy

I should have trusted my initial judgement.When I saw Brooker collide slowly with Roche at Chesterfield I turned to my mate and said, that'll be 2/3 weeks at least :disapointed2se:

After listening to GJ on World.

Murray (2 weeks), Keogh (1-2 weeks) & Weale (4 weeks) are also out & Andrews is finished for the season so, unless there are problems from Tuesday night with knocks, it looks like:

Far from criticise GJ, I don't know how he's managed to keep us second when his main striker/s have missed so much of the season and the absence of Showunmi for any of our next few games could be a massive problem.

.......BASSO....................

...............CAREY........MCCOMBE...........FONTAINE..............

WILSON...........JOHNSON........SKUSE.....NOBLE.........MCALLISTER.....

..............JEVONS..........SHOWUNMI...........

SUBS

THOMAS

RUSSELL

BETSY

MYRIE-WILLIAMS OR SMITH

ORR

Left Out Woodman, Partridge

OR if its a return to 4-4-2

..................BASSO....................

ORR..........CAREY.........MCCOMBE...............MCALLISTER.....

WILSON.....NOBLE..........SKUSE.......BETSY..............

................JEVONS........SHOWUNMI..........

SUBS

THOMAS

RUSSELL

FONTAINE

SMITH OR JMW

JOHNSON

In fairness, both these teams are capable of winning our next two away games, but a few knocks, especially up front and we're right down to the bare bones.

I should have trusted my initial judgement.When I saw Brooker collide slowly with Roche at Chesterfield I turned to my mate and said, that'll be 2/3 weeks at least :disapointed2se:

After listening to GJ on World.

Murray (2 weeks), Keogh (1-2 weeks) & Weale (4 weeks) are also out & Andrews is finished for the season so, unless there are problems from Tuesday night with knocks, it looks like:

Far from criticise GJ, I don't know how he's managed to keep us second when his main striker/s have missed so much of the season and the absence of Showunmi for any of our next few games could be a massive problem.

.......BASSO.......

..CAREY........MCCOMBE...........FONTAINE.

WILSON...........JOHNSON........SKUSE.....NOBLE.........MCALLISTER.....

.JEVONS..........SHOWUNMI...........

SUBS

THOMAS

RUSSELL

BETSY

MYRIE-WILLIAMS OR SMITH

ORR

Left Out Woodman, Partridge

OR if its a return to 4-4-2

.....BASSO.......

ORR..........CAREY.........MCCOMBE..MCALLISTER.....

WILSON.....NOBLE..........SKUSE.......BETSY.

...JEVONS........SHOWUNMI..........

SUBS

THOMAS

RUSSELL

FONTAINE

SMITH OR JMW

JOHNSON

In fairness, both these teams are capable of winning our next two away games, but a few knocks, especially up front and we're right down to the bare bones.

Ive got a little feeling Noble will be the man dropped, if GJ reverts back to 4-4-2! If he goes back to 4-4-2 i'd like to see:

Basso

Orr, McCombe, Carey, McCallister

Betsy, Johnson, Russell, Showunmi

Smith, Jevons

Noble, Thomas, Skuse, Fontaine, JMW

BB, what do you think of the team I posted here:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76807

But now it would be Jevo up front with Enoch and JMW to replace Jevo on bench

Murray & Keogh will start training next week, I don't think we'll see Weale again this season and your guess is as good as mine with Brooker.

Providing GJ sticks to 4-4-2 or 3-5-2, I think we're strong enough to do well in the next two games.Mistakes like playing LJ/DN in a two man midfield, mucking about with players in the hole and out of position must be resisted at all costs.No manager can account for wonder strikes and individual errors.

IMHO, will still need a quality striker as a priority, coupled with a wide left midfielder/winger who's actually left sided unless JMW develops and I can't see that anytime soon without first team football.That's been the case all season.

Archived