IGNORED

JPT

Komazawa

just looking on the gas site quickly (yes i feel dirty at this moment)...

they've sold out their allocation of 32500 tickets and have been allocated an extra 8000 which they expect to sell. pretty impressive considering donny have only sold 16000. hope the gas get stuffed!

just looking on the gas site quickly (yes i feel dirty at this moment)...

they've sold out their allocation of 32500 tickets and have been allocated an extra 8000 which they expect to sell. pretty impressive considering donny have only sold 16000. hope the gas get stuffed!

I wonder how many city fans will be going over just for the day. I know it sounds crazy but a couple of lads from our football team are going over and they are city Season Ticket holders!!!!

I wonder how many city fans will be going over just for the day. I know it sounds crazy but a couple of lads from our football team are going over and they are city Season Ticket holders!!!!

probably be a good few i expect. remember watching the gas lose to huddersfield at wembley all those years back when i was just a nipper. decided to miss the rush for the loo at h/t so went a minute or two before. missed two quick goals! never mind - good result!

they've sold out their allocation of 32500 tickets and have been allocated an extra 8000 which they expect to sell. pretty impressive considering donny have only sold 16000.

Now if the Gas could get 32,500 for every Home gate, then they'd be in the Championship!!.

Same goes for us i suppose!!,

Fairweather fans, and fickle to boot!!.

:punish:

Archived