IGNORED

East End For Qpr/plymuff

One Team

Quote from SL on whether the East End will remain open for the Brighton game:

"I am afraid we can not say at the moment. There were some very disappointing reports from the East End this weekend and the matter will reviewed this week."

Now I've already swopped my season ticket seat for tickets in the East End.

If the decision is made to cancel the East End for QPR and Plymuff, I will not be happy if I then find my season ticket seat sold and I have to go to the A-block of the Atyeo or something; or even worse, find the rest of the ground sold out!!!

One Team

Guest Red_Rat

Thats exactly why i would doubt that they would cancel it for the QPR and Plymouth games.Because peoples season tickets would have been sold, there would be a huge problem,leaving us making a big decision on whether to give the season ticket holder his seat back,or ask him to find another one.

After those two games i doubt we'll see it again this season.

if we get kicked out due to those 14yr old ######s i will be extremely angry. they are complete idiots,if someone would have kicked them out 3 or 4 games ago like they should have been then what happend yesterday would never have occured.

It seems to me that the club were quite happy with us having the East End while we were winning, even though it is expensive and difficult to police and steward. Colin Sexstone even said last week that the atmosphere the EE generated was a big factor in our recent good results. Something I totally disagree with. Now that we have had a bad defeat at home, with little or no noise coming from the EE, or anywhere else for that matter, they may want it to shut. And they may be right. In my opinion, the EE is a time bomb situation. You only had to look at how they reacted to a defeat on Saturday at times, to realise what could happen if we lose to Plymouth and/or QPR.

i cant believe that the club or the fans cant cope with the east end being open, most clubs in the top 2 divisions seem to be able to handle rival fans being segregated just by a line of stewards, man u, liverpool, newcastle, chelsea spring to mind, surely city in this tinpot division can cope with it ?

Archived