IGNORED

Next season's prices

BS3_RED

Looking on the thread about tonights meeting i noticed someone posted that if we don't go up season tickets would go up by 5%. I don't know about you but i think that stinks.

We already pay some of the highest prices in the division and in the current climate of clubs dropping prices do you feel the club are taking the p1ss.

Thoughts.

I'm very suprised about that what with the number of people watching football is goign down in numbers. I guess this has something to do with the tv rights as the likes of premiership and championship clubs can freeze or reduce their season tickets prices simply because they will get coverage on sky. Pants really.

Looking on the thread about tonights meeting i noticed someone posted that if we don't go up season tickets would go up by 5%. I don't know about you but i think that stinks.

We already pay some of the highest prices in the division and in the current climate of clubs dropping prices do you feel the club are taking the p1ss.

Thoughts.

How would the highest prices in this division compare with the division above?

How would the highest prices in this division compare with the division above?

Well, on the same post it said that if we go up that prices would rise by 10% so i don't know.

Wasnt there something in the latest issue of OTIB about prices in the Championship?

I don't know about you but i think that stinks.

IF we don't go up, then the Bored, sorry, The Board, should slash prices by at least 20%, to;

a). Compensate the fans for another season in a crap division and

b). To encourage more fans to come and watch another season in Division 3, and hope for promotion!!.

:farmer:

I posted the original season ticket increase following an update from a friend at the secret meeting.

Basically, it appears that if we don't go up, expect a 5% increase on your season ticket price. If we do go up to the Championship - the minimum increase would be 10%.

Those who pay the £114 new C2k membership would be entitled to purchase next seasons ticket at the same price as this years.

I'll be thinking long and hard on whether I buy one next year!

I posted the original season ticket increase following an update from a friend at the secret meeting.

Basically, it appears that if we don't go up, expect a 5% increase on your season ticket price. If we do go up to the Championship - the minimum increase would be 10%.

Those who pay the £114 new C2k membership would be entitled to purchase next seasons ticket at the same price as this years.

I'll be thinking long and hard on whether I buy one next year!

I'm already undecided about if i will renew if we don't go up but an increase in price would pretty much make my mind up for me.

If we don't go up definately wont renew tickets 2 adult and one child. If we go up think itl ooks like it is £55 minimum increase for 2 adult plus one child who is now over age of free ticket and will also have to pay for him. so looking at i reckon an extra 200 pound. which is a lot if you have a 350 mile trip every home game and then have to justify to the misses that it is worth it.

Totally agree with you - thought long and hard about it this season.

I really don't fancy paying to see the same old teams play the same style of football week in week out.

I will mutter and moan, but in the end I will pay whatever, because that is what i have done for the last 40 years. Either that or DIY, gardening or shopping, no brainer really

Funnily enough I think a 10% rise for a season ticket in the Championship is very reasonable.

No chance will I be paying MORE to watch third division football than I am now.

This year the "matchday experiance" is close to being the worst I've ever known, the ground is now souless and I just don't find it enjoyable anymore.

Sure, plenty of folks will no doubt say that they will go whatever, that is their choice and best of luck to them, but a time must come when you have to hold your hand up and say "enough"

Archived