IGNORED

Hi Everyone

Proper Job

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to announce my arrival to OTIB. First time poster, long time reader and i thought it seems like a good time to get involved on the boards with the possible promotion on the cards, and plenty of other talking points, as usual!

Have been a season ticket holder for 7 years now and get to as many away games as possible - although not as many as i would like.

Just to make my stance on the 'key' issues that have surfaced lately

Promotion - Yes please! I'm fed up with this league and the same old teams and trips every season. Four points clear in second with 9 to play. A position every other team (except S****horpe) are looking at in envy. However have been watching City long enough to have seen us fail to take advantage of such positions before so i'm not counting any chickens! Think Johnson isnt the sort of manager to let the players get too carried away and he will keep their feet firmly on the ground.

The East End - Not been watching long enough to remember City in the East End in the old days, however I have been in there plenty of times when it has been open for 'swap your ticket' days (despite missing the Brentford game) and it is always a good laugh. The people who were in there against Brentford made a hell of a noise for the amount of people in there which seemed to spread to and encourage other parts of the ground. Not too sure if i would give up my view in the Dolman for a season ticket in there but its always good for a change when we can get in there.

The players - don't like player bashing in general however i am getting a little bit miffed with our missing striker and think that theres something we are not being told (maybe rightly so) with Brooks. I think the rest of the team is strong in midfield and defence. Up front seems to be our weak link. Jevons seems to be in the right place at the right time without shining too much, Showunmi needs a goal, and Smith, despite working hard when he plays, unfortunately is looking like a striker who hasnt scored in the league. A top striker would surely seal promotion for us.

Anyways heres hoping! I'll be there on saturday cheering the boys on, hopfully to another 3 points!

Keep the faith!

Apologies. It wont happen again :whistle:

I think I can find it in my heart to forgive you.

In other news, Gary Johnson was seen drinking alcohol in the White Horse pub just outside Thornbury tonight.

I personally think its disgraceful that he should be out on a week night enjoying a meal and relaxing.

Johnson out. :rolleyes:

In other news, Gary Johnson was seen drinking alcohol in the White Horse pub just outside Thornbury tonight.

I personally think its disgraceful that he should be out on a week night enjoying a meal and relaxing.

Johnson out. :rolleyes:

Is this not a clear breach of the No Alcohol ban 48 hours before a Match :innocent06:

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to announce my arrival to OTIB. First time poster, long time reader and i thought it seems like a good time to get involved on the boards with the possible promotion on the cards, and plenty of other talking points, as usual!

Have been a season ticket holder for 7 years now and get to as many away games as possible - although not as many as i would like.

Promotion - Yes please! I'm fed up with this league and the same old teams and trips every season. Four points clear in second with 9 to play. A position every other team (except S****horpe) are looking at in envy. However have been watching City long enough to have seen us fail to take advantage of such positions before so i'm not counting any chickens! Think Johnson isnt the sort of manager to let the players get too carried away and he will keep their feet firmly on the ground.

The East End - Not been watching long enough to remember City in the East End in the old days, however I have been in there plenty of times when it has been open for 'swap your ticket' days (despite missing the Brentford game) and it is always a good laugh. The people who were in there against Brentford made a hell of a noise for the amount of people in there which seemed to spread to and encourage other parts of the ground. Not too sure if i would give up my view in the Dolman for a season ticket in there but its always good for a change when we can get in there.

The players - don't like player bashing in general however i am getting a little bit miffed with our missing striker and think that theres something we are not being told (maybe rightly so) with Brooks. I think the rest of the team is strong in midfield and defence. Up front seems to be our weak link. Jevons seems to be in the right place at the right time without shining too much, Showunmi needs a goal, and Smith, despite working hard when he plays, unfortunately is looking like a striker who hasnt scored in the league. A top striker would surely seal promotion for us.

Anyways heres hoping! I'll be there on saturday cheering the boys on, hopfully to another 3 points!

Keep the faith!

Blimey a sensible post :w00t: that wont last long :D

Hi Everyone

Keep the faith!

Hello fellow fanatic

Great first post, intelligent posters always appreciated by the majority!!!!

Archived