IGNORED

Supporters Trust

Cider Red Sam

Hi there. I have been considering joining the supporters trust for a while now and the massive banner at the top of the forum just reminded me, and the £5 for 6 months membership also grabbed my attention, until I realised it would only save me a massive £1 (good marketing!).

Anyway, before I commit to joining I have a couple of questions. Firstly, the main reason I would want to join the scheme is, as I don't live in Bristol, I don't have a season ticket and therefore cannot get priority for tickets for big games. I know that recently the supporters trust has done a good job in getting the club to offer tickets to people holding ticket stubs for specific games first, but it just so happened that despite me getting to 14 games over the course of the season (including 3 away games) I hadn't managed to get to any of those games and so that didn't help me in any-way whatsoever! Now, I noticed that in the description of the offer on the supporters trust website, it says "Depending on Club offers, the membership card may give you priority for ticket purchases". How likely is this?

Also, I was just wondering what the difference between red, silver and gold membership is?

And finally, I'm assuming that if you don't give £5 to a supporters trust member directly, the membership card and the car sticker will be posted along with the share certificate and full application form?

Sorry if I've repeated any questions that other members have asked, and thanks in advance for whoever's response I get.

Hi there. I have been considering joining the supporters trust for a while now and the massive banner at the top of the forum just reminded me, and the £5 for 6 months membership also grabbed my attention, until I realised it would only save me a massive £1 (good marketing!).

Anyway, before I commit to joining I have a couple of questions. Firstly, the main reason I would want to join the scheme is, as I don't live in Bristol, I don't have a season ticket and therefore cannot get priority for tickets for big games. I know that recently the supporters trust has done a good job in getting the club to offer tickets to people holding ticket stubs for specific games first, but it just so happened that despite me getting to 14 games over the course of the season (including 3 away games) I hadn't managed to get to any of those games and so that didn't help me in any-way whatsoever! Now, I noticed that in the description of the offer on the supporters trust website, it says "Depending on Club offers, the membership card may give you priority for ticket purchases". How likely is this?

Also, I was just wondering what the difference between red, silver and gold membership is?

And finally, I'm assuming that if you don't give £5 to a supporters trust member directly, the membership card and the car sticker will be posted along with the share certificate and full application form?

Sorry if I've repeated any questions that other members have asked, and thanks in advance for whoever's response I get.

Supporters Trust members were added to the priority list for games for this season. I have no reason to doubt that will not continue next season.

There are three levels of Trust membership. Red, Silver and Gold. Red membership is £12 a year, Silver £25 and Gold is a minimum of £60 a year. Details of what you get for each level of membership can be found here.

You can pay in several different ways, including Paypal. Membership packs are being posted out as soon as possible.

One final thing, the Supporters Trust is working with the Supporters Club to organise the end of season player of the year awards. Priority for tickets will be given to members of both organisations, who will also be able to vote for their choices in each category.

Hope this helps.

Archived