IGNORED

Bit of a long flex this one...

WTFiGO!?!

Basically, got a mate up North who hasn't got a ticket but needs one. If anyone can purchase one from AG in the morning, take it up with them and hook up with the kid up there then you'd be doing him a great turn. Probably be a pint or 4 in it for you.

I know, many hurdles to cross such as are they even selling them in the morning and CATS leaving before the ticket office opens (if it opens at all and there's still tickets left) etc, but if anyone's willing to try and help a fellow RedMan out in his hour of need then let me know.

Bloody disorganised scamp - KIDS! :rolleyes: , tuh, I dunno, they'll be the death of me..... :disapointed2se:

Hope all going have a good day and remember to bring me back three points with them. (I'll be there in spirit going large, don't worry 'bout that)

Kind regards all and Up The City!

ps/audacious but desperate, ''he who dares Rodders'....'' and all that.

Main site states no tickets will be available on the day of the game. So doesn't look good...

ah well, cheers for the reply.

My suspicion is that that's a 'don't travel without a ticket' warning as opposed to the literal truth of the statment. I may well be wrong though. Was never holding my breath for the lad either way...

Tell him to turn up and blag his luck or sit in the home end if he's really mad for it...

Chances are he's given himself no chance. Prat.

Don't worry about not having a ticket. Simply go round to the ticket office which is at the corner of the big stand and buy a home one (so don't show City colours though red is ok for ob reasons, then come back to the away end and ask them to swap it there saying you are a City fan and hadn't realised you'd got one for the home stand. They're as nice as pie there, won't be a problem.

Don't worry about not having a ticket. Simply go round to the ticket office which is at the corner of the big stand and buy a home one (so don't show City colours though red is ok for ob reasons, then come back to the away end and ask them to swap it there saying you are a City fan and hadn't realised you'd got one for the home stand. They're as nice as pie there, won't be a problem.

Hey chesh,

cheers for the advice,

It'll be passed on and thankfully received.

Archived