IGNORED

supporters trust

next_year_I_hope

just a quick easy question how many members are there now??

In the region of 400. Sorry it's not an exact figure as that number is increasing daily thanks to the banner on this forum & other means. The more the merrier!

We're going to give membership retention and recruitment more focus this year. As of nest week, we'll be doubling our efforts to get membership packs out.

Hope this helps.

In the region of 400. Sorry it's not an exact figure as that number is increasing daily thanks to the banner on this forum & other means. The more the merrier!

We're going to give membership retention and recruitment more focus this year. As of nest week, we'll be doubling our efforts to get membership packs out.

Hope this helps.

Some kind of online direct debit form with optional values would make a huge difference, I reckon. I want Gold membership but don't have access to a printer

(and am too fat and lazy to post it anyway).

Some kind of online direct debit form with optional values would make a huge difference, I reckon. I want Gold membership but don't have access to a printer

(and am too fat and lazy to post it anyway).

Funny you should mention that. We've been trialing an on-line subscription with our Red membership (£1 a month) and it's working nicely. We'll be adding the Silver & Gold membership online subscriptions very soon (next few days subject to my workload).

Thanks for the comments :)

Funny you should mention that. We've been trialing an on-line subscription with our Red membership (£1 a month) and it's working nicely. We'll be adding the Silver & Gold membership online subscriptions very soon (next few days subject to my workload).

Thanks for the comments :)

No worries. Note the idea about being able to select a monthly value - I'm happy to pay £10+ a month, knowing that it all goes on shares, so I wonder whether a maximum of a fiver a month is selling you guys short. Also, maybe a checklist as to what people want in their membership pack? I'm not bothered about the t-shirt for example.

No worries. Note the idea about being able to select a monthly value - I'm happy to pay £10+ a month, knowing that it all goes on shares, so I wonder whether a maximum of a fiver a month is selling you guys short. Also, maybe a checklist as to what people want in their membership pack? I'm not bothered about the t-shirt for example.

Nice suggestions all round - many thanks.

"Your comments have been noted!" :P

Archived