33. Lee Johnson

15. Enoch Showunmi

23. Brian Wilson

32. Sean Thomas

4. Liam Fontaine

8. David Noble

10. Phil Jevons

26. Jennison Myrie-Williams

betsy gone back home in a taxi as wife is about to give birth.

good luck to him or should we say her.

also brookers wife is also having a baby.

so inforced changes today.

noble feeling ill but on bench and jevons has a groin injury but on bench.

betsy gone back home in a taxi as wife is about to give birth.

good luck to him or should we say her.

also brookers wife is also having a baby.

so inforced changes today.

noble feeling ill but on bench and jevons has a groin injury but on bench.

More strikers suffering knocks and pains just what we needed. Pressure on ES today seeing AS has never scored a goal in english league footbal :read:

C'mon City, glad to see some faces back (Carey & McAllister) and JMW on the bench deserves his place after scoring 4.

3 Points here would be very nice, a draw or lose and it's not the end of our season but we make things even harder for our selfs!

YOUUUU REDSSSSS! :city:

4-3-3 apparently. Wilson and Smith as wingers/strikers supporting Enoch. But GJ said he expected this to change a few times as the game progressed.

Carey showed how much we missed him when he came on as a sub on Tues.

Glad to see Russell making a start. He brought some calm and measure to the midfield that the team had been lacking when he came on against Bradford.

Good to see "Macca backa" too.

A rock-solid defence, a creative midfield, and just enough attacking potential to bag a much-needed away win.

0-2 to BCFC.

Smith is absolute rubbish, will never score, and should not be in the team. We need a win as Forest cannot possibly drop points against Gillingham.

Before you all abuse me, bear in mind that I am the Worlds worst tipster, so I am trying to do my bit for City! The other week I posted negative comments about Andrews and he scored within 5 minutes of my post, so lets see if I can help Smithy. And whilst I'm at it, Rovers will win easily today! :laugh:

Smith is absolute rubbish, will never score, and should not be in the team. We need a win as Forest cannot possibly drop points against Gillingham.

Before you all abuse me, bear in mind that I am the Worlds worst tipster, so I am trying to do my bit for City! The other week I posted negative comments about Andrews and he scored within 5 minutes of my post, so lets see if I can help Smithy. And whilst I'm at it, Rovers will win easily today! :laugh:

....and i came so close to firing a rocket in your direction !!!

Smith will score...and soon, it`ll be a big chip off his shoulder and`ll do his confidence the world of good.

PDG

Is that in the same way they couldn't possibly drop points against Doncaster?

Archived