IGNORED

Can you stalk someone over the radio

Portishead Puffin

Just heard a text from SarahB read out by Twentyman, "come on you reds, great win today, but we need Brooker back" !!!!

She can't resist can she?

Just ban her on the mobiles network then :rofl2br: :rofl2br: shes been banned at least once everyplace else...........

although, i will agree SarahB is embarassingly funny. why was she banned (if she is banned)

Also what i did love the most was Robin who was a Yeovil Fan. He had a go at the Yeovil Players saying they were absolutley poor. But what made me laugh most was you can tell by his voice he was absolutley heartbroken.

Loved It

In fairness to the girl, she was right about Brooker. We are toothless up front and I couldn't see how on earth we were going to score until enoch humped it over the line!

At least we've got a whole week to get some of those injuries sorted.

although, i will agree SarahB is embarassingly funny. why was she banned (if she is banned)

Also what i did love the most was Robin who was a Yeovil Fan. He had a go at the Yeovil Players saying they were absolutley poor. But what made me laugh most was you can tell by his voice he was absolutley heartbroken.

Loved It

I heard him aswell. Bleating on as usual and nearly crying. Those Yeovil fans were getting too high expectations and now it will all end in tears for them.

.... Tom!!,

i take it that you were close enough to see Enoch "hump" the ball over the line!!.

or are you implying that Mr Showumni is indeed very well endowed??.

:rolleyes:

no it was his stomach that scored the goal for us.

must of been that extra pie before kick off :noexpression:

Archived