IGNORED

Tickets for Forest Game

REDOXO

I was considering flying in for the Forest match... Went online to buy tickets and the screen shows no availability....

Can anyone tell me are they sold out and if not what are the purchase arrangements

Thanks Redoxo

Not all areas of the ground are available online. Only way to be sure is to call ticket office 0870 1121897

PDG

Unfortunately when I sign in it will only let me buy student tickets...WTFIGO

I had the same. I had to phone through. best get in quick. I was in the phone queue for 5 minutes last week, BEFORE we beat Crewe today.

Any one know how many we have sold about? Somthing in the EP during the week saying that 2,000 had been sold so add 7/8 (Call it 8) season ticket holders add the 3,000 Forest making that 13,000, and with Online Tickets already limited to 2 blocks each in the Atyeo & Williams we must be at around 15/16k sold already.

So how long are they going to wait to open the EE? Once 17k is reached then any thing else is going to be overflow, now they know that ticket sales are going to happen especilly with satursday win, so why not post today/tomorrow that the EE is going to be open and how it is going to be possiable to get tickets?

C'mon City make this happen earlier rather than later?

Any one know how many we have sold about? Somthing in the EP during the week saying that 2,000 had been sold so add 7/8 (Call it 8) season ticket holders add the 3,000 Forest making that 13,000, and with Online Tickets already limited to 2 blocks each in the Atyeo & Williams we must be at around 15/16k sold already.

So how long are they going to wait to open the EE? Once 17k is reached then any thing else is going to be overflow, now they know that ticket sales are going to happen especilly with satursday win, so why not post today/tomorrow that the EE is going to be open and how it is going to be possiable to get tickets?

C'mon City make this happen earlier rather than later?

What common sense; it will be another week at least yet then a mad rush :disapointed2se:

What common sense; it will be another week at least yet then a mad rush :disapointed2se:

I know thats is what I am dreading, queueing up at 7/8 o'clock for hours to get a ticket meaning I'm going to have to pull a sicky from work, becuase I'm guessing that they are only going to be to personal callers!

What would make sense is say 2,000 are coming to us in the EE, put 600/700 for Online sales, a couple of hundred to Phone calls and then the rest to personal calls at the gate for people who live close or do not have work/college!

But what ever they do, they need to do it sooner (much sooner) rather than later!

Archived