IGNORED

R*v*rs final shirt

ciderup

Lets put it this way: They aint exactly spent a lot of money on the shirts. Makes the infamous shirt fiasco of ours look good!! If I waas a saggy (And Thank God!!! I aint) I'd be mightily p i s s e d off. or from Whorefield care in the community :rofl2br:

Lets put it this way: They aint exactly spent a lot of money on the shirts. Makes the infamous shirt fiasco of ours look good!! If I waas a saggy (And Thank God!!! I aint) I'd be mightily p i s s e d off. or from Whorefield care in the community :rofl2br:

It doesn't mention that it's the Final.....or who the other finalists are. Very, very poor.

It doesn't mention that it's the Final.....or who the other finalists are. Very, very poor.

and that club REALLY knows how to treat its fans. specially when the other stuff on sale is apparantly better.

thank fjuk I aint a saghead. Even makes that kack orangey thing with BLUE on it look good, and that was dismal!!

Never thought I'd agree with a Sag, but they are almost all complaining about;

The price, £35 when at this time of year most shirts are being reduced. it seems they have taken a standard shirt and just sewn a bit of extra lettering on. Good way to shift stock though.

Shoddyness of stitching, looks like Cardlff and some say stitching looks wonky.

Lack of detail, no date, no mention of Doncaster, no sponsors logo, 'stadium' omitted and what the heck is the JP Trophy?!

They are even mentioning us that although our shirt had blue on it (which didn't go down well) it really was a Special Edition.

There, can't disagree with any of that!

Archived