IGNORED

Crewe today

NickJ

I've seen at least 2 people on here appealing for tickets after yesterdays 4pm deadline. There will be dozens perhaps hundreds more who might have gone today if it was pay on the day.

Can anybody provide a rational reason to refuse to sell tickets for a game which isn't sold out?

I've seen at least 2 people on here appealing for tickets after yesterdays 4pm deadline. There will be dozens perhaps hundreds more who might have gone today if it was pay on the day.

Can anybody provide a rational reason to refuse to sell tickets for a game which isn't sold out?

To be fair there was not many empty seats in the side stand was there,I understand they house away fans behind the goal if needs must.

I think they did the right thing making it all ticket today.

How many does Donny hold cus after todays win there will be plenty more going there,what with it being a new ground as well.

To be fair there was not many empty seats in the side stand was there,I understand they house away fans behind the goal if needs must.

I think they did the right thing making it all ticket today.

How many does Donny hold cus after todays win there will be plenty more going there,what with it being a new ground as well.

We sold around 1200, the capacity in that stand is 1800, and they can give more space to away fans if rquired.

There are a lot of people who are put off by having to make the effort to buy tickets in advance unless its a big game, and there are a lot who may have decided to go yesterday but had no chance of getting to the ground to collect tickets, and there are a lot who may have impulsively decided to go today.

didnt have tickets, as i mised the fri 4 pm deadline (4.15 i phoned and they said no chance at city ticket office, were as unhelpful as usual).

So i thought i would chance it and sure enough they were selling tickets to city fans at the ground. my advice for future games unless it looks like a sell out is don't believe ticket hype, you can nearly always get in.

felt like a good gamble on the way back

I had a great day today!

I was one of those appealing for a spare ticket on here but had no joy. Anyway I went to crewe just to see, went to the away ticket office to 'pick up the ticket I had ordered' and I wasn't on the list.

The nice lady realised that it must have been a mistake and gave me one..............for FREE!! Quality.

oh......and we won.

I went in the Main Stand, due to this all-ticket thing, and getting there too late to risk trying to get in the away end. From where I was sat the City section looked mostly full, though there were a couple of large blocks of empty seats in there.

Excellent noise though, it certainly sounded like there were more City fans there than Crewe.

Think they do it to cover their asses Nick, we all remember the invasion of S*indle a few years ago.

On days like what is now yesterday, if you know it's not sold out just turn up and blaze your luck, Barrymanc swaggered stumbleld through the turnstiles no questions asked with a HOME ticket. They can't invite it though...

Fair play to the city "knukledraggers" as some mugs put it on here the you know how to create an atmosphere CITY GOIN UP

Nope, not fair play, some of the frustrated at the dire atmosphere at AG are of little/no concern to our board - and certain contributers on here - and is indeed enough to put some of attending. (Very, very sad all round imo)

''Knuckledraggers'' they are. No ''modern thinking'' you see....

(poss. away games only for me next season)

Archived