IGNORED

BRISTOL CITY extended TV

ITV Sport(not ITV West) will give us extended highlights(approx ten minutes?)

of our encounter against Doncaster next Sunday kick-off time 10:30am

Great stuff as will be in Israel for England game - will set tape and hope it worth watching on my return. Must admit trip to Doncaster (however rubbish we play if we get a result) is much more appealing than a day trip to Tel Aviv!!

Great stuff as will be in Israel for England game - will set tape and hope it worth watching on my return. Must admit trip to Doncaster (however rubbish we play if we get a result) is much more appealing than a day trip to Tel Aviv!!

OK, I'll exchange my return train ticket to Donny with you! Heck - i'll even give you a twenty spot for a drink!

But Nige & Jim MADE me go! :englandsmile4wf:

Don't know what you're on about Geoff - oopps Slarti - umm whoever you are ....!!

But you're right the big boys made me do it!!

OK, I'll exchange my return train ticket to Donny with you! Heck - i'll even give you a twenty spot for a drink!

Flights and ticket only cost me c£250 so sounds like a good deal!! Only problem is not sure you'll look like my photo on England Fans membership card unless you're a young buxom blond ... just ask Slartibartfast :unsure:

Archived