IGNORED

Home & Away

Bristol Boy

I've thought for a while that we'll pick up more points away than at home in our run in.

It won't be easy as yesterday proved, particularly if we don't have our best strikers fit and on form.....or sign one which is getting more doubtful by the day.

If we can go into the Forest game with the same or hopefully and even better points margin (4) then I'd take a draw now and not play it, although it has to be said that we're overdue a massive home performance and there won't be a better time than that game.

Winning away and drawing at home gives us that two points per game average and the next eight games, come to think of the last 48, won't be for the feint hearted.

I've thought for a while that we'll pick up more points away than at home in our run in.

It won't be easy as yesterday proved, particularly if we don't have our best strikers fit and on form.....or sign one which is getting more doubtful by the day.

If we can go into the Forest game with the same or hopefully and even better points margin (4) then I'd take a draw now and not play it, although it has to be said that we're overdue a massive home performance and there won't be a better time than that game.

Winning away and drawing at home gives us that two points per game average and the next eight games, come to think of the last 48, won't be for the feint hearted.

don't want to count me chickens but,,if we draw against forest yeovil and swansea,,and win the rest,,,we are up even if yeovil and forest win the rest of there games

Archived