IGNORED

GJ Interview with SL

yessir

SL. Gary we are in freefall, we look like getting relegated can you stop the rot save us this season an maybe next have a right go at getting promoted.

GJ. I can do that chairman but your going to have to let me do it my way. I will have to change the culture, get rid of the wasters, change peoples mentallity , we will come in for some stick during the process but it has to be done.

SL. Fine get on with it I'll back you all the way.

Now on the threshold of the championship SL can look back and say I made a great appointment there, job nearly done and i'ts hardly cost me a penny.

GJ will probably be thinking what have I got to do to convince some of our fans that I'm the man, then again it is only some of the fans and there are thousands who do appreciate what I,ve done.

Unbelievably there are some on here that don't know their arse from their elbow. GJ SL more power to you, get us out of this division the futures bright.

SL. Gary we are in freefall, we look like getting relegated can you stop the rot save us this season an maybe next have a right go at getting promoted.

GJ. I can do that chairman but your going to have to let me do it my way. I will have to change the culture, get rid of the wasters, change peoples mentallity , we will come in for some stick during the process but it has to be done.

Now on the threshold of the championship SL can look back and say I made a great appointment there, job nearly done and i'ts hardly cost me a penny.

GJ will probably be thinking what have I got to do to convince some of our fans that I'm the man, then again it is only some of the fans and there are thousands who do appreciate what I,ve done.

Unbelievably there are some on here that don't know their arse from their elbow. GJ SL more power to you, get us out of this division the futures bright.

Great post yessir. Even if we somehow manage to mess this promotion up, i still will back the both of them!

I know, I still find it unbelievable that some people have different opinions. The world would be a better place if we all thought the same thing.

I appreciate what GJ has done, and what he has done is a bloody good job. However, I still have reservations about the way he manages players. I know Chelsea fans who don't like the way Mourinho moans sometimes, but they know what he's done for them. It doesn't mean they don't "know their arse from their elbow."

I think its the people on here who jump on the backs of those with opinions different to themselves that are the problem. Or the ones who change their minds with every result. The amount of signatures on here that are quotes made by other people, which have been proven wrong is getting bigger everyday, and yet I bet if you asked those who said the quote, he'd admit he was wrong, and be happy about it.

Not everybody has the same opinion, this forum would be pretty boring if we all did.

I know, I still find it unbelievable that some people have different opinions. The world would be a better place if we all thought the same thing.

I appreciate what GJ has done, and what he has done is a bloody good job. However, I still have reservations about the way he manages players. I know Chelsea fans who don't like the way Mourinho moans sometimes, but they know what he's done for them. It doesn't mean they don't "know their arse from their elbow."

I think its the people on here who jump on the backs of those with opinions different to themselves that are the problem. Or the ones who change their minds with every result. The amount of signatures on here that are quotes made by other people, which have been proven wrong is getting bigger everyday, and yet I bet if you asked those who said the quote, he'd admit he was wrong, and be happy about it.

Not everybody has the same opinion, this forum would be pretty boring if we all did.

What I've written is MY opinion is that alright!!!!!!!!!

Even if we don't get promotion this season we could still look back (Very bitter & Angry that we messed it up this late) and say what a good first (whole) season under GJ, from the 16th September after a 3-1 Win against Chesterfield when we went 3rd our lowest league positon has been 5th!

We have bought in some fantastic players: - McCombe, McAllister, Enoch, Basso

Some good players that have added to the squad: - Johnson, Jevons, Betsy, Wilson, Fontain, Weale

Considering most of these players were free and would walk into any team in this leauge!

We are a team that look more fit, and can last the 90mins and are still going strong after 2 long Cup runs.

What a season this would be if we were to go up as Champions, 2nd or Play-Offs (Please not!) under a first whole season with GJ, what ever the out come we will be in the Championship sooner rather than later I feel!

KEEP THE FAITH! :city:

I didn't see you give an opinion, other than you thought people who have reservations about GJ don't know their arse from their elbow; which I can assure you is untrue.

Some people on here don't know their arse from their elbow, so thats not an opinion. I'm happy if you think it's a fact!!!!!!!!

Guest ashtonyate

A lot on here may not know there ass from there elbow but they know City and there is still time to cock it up I really hope they don't but I gave up this blind faith lark years ago

A lot on here may not know there ass from there elbow but they know City and there is still time to cock it up I really hope they don't but I gave up this blind faith lark years ago

You and many others i`d wager, which might explain the inability of large areas of AG to vocalise their support at home matches, apart from slagging off players. Still waiting for a response to my post on your thread by BTW.

PDG

Guest ashtonyate
You and many others i`d wager, which might explain the inability of large areas of AG to vocalise their support at home matches, apart from slagging off players. Still waiting for a response to my post on your thread by BTW.

PDG

i have

Archived