IGNORED

Murray - Any news on fitness ?

redrebel

City/GJ paid 150k for Betsy as a right winger. Murray if he does anything at all, will be a back up to Betsy or perhaps on the left flank as back up. At 34 next birthday Scotty will need some opportunities to shine if he's to get another contract for next season.

He's scored 9 this season, but did little early in the season when plenty in the forum where saying he was too old and past it. The same was said towards the end of last season, too old, too slow etc.

Scotty could be a mud runner, doing well on the slower winter pitches, but not doing as well on the firmer early and late season pitches. Its not unusual, just a fact that some players play better on certain surfaces and conditions. No different to race horses who have better mud form than others.

Scotty is hopefully going to play in the reserve game against Swansea on Tuesday. He'll hopefully be on the bench for Doncaster. :fingerscrossed:

If hes hopeful of being on the bench for the reserve game NEXT tuesday, how can he be on the bench at Donnie THIS saturday? Doesnt quite add up to me? Or am i just being completely dumb?!

If hes hopeful of being on the bench for the reserve game NEXT tuesday, how can he be on the bench at Donnie THIS saturday? Doesnt quite add up to me? Or am i just being completely dumb?!

I didn't really use the best terminology there did I? I've edited it anyway to clarify.

he is lined up for the gas next season, so they inform me at work and they even said he was at last nights game against stockport, they are murray this and murray that, at he moment along with the jpt, I'm just hanging in there for our big one, the championship, i can wait...

he is lined up for the gas next season, so they inform me at work and they even said he was at last nights game against stockport, they are murray this and murray that, at he moment along with the jpt, I'm just hanging in there for our big one, the championship, i can wait...

Bah. Do you really think that Murray would want to be associated with that other rival mover Sag head Phillips. I don't think so, Scotty is a City boy through and through not a mercenary.

Archived