IGNORED

Millwall Match Tickets

BS5_RED

Would anyone happen to have any details of how many tickets we are likely to get for the Millwall game, when they are likely to go on sale, restriction details etc?

I'm planning a trip to beautiful S.E London (hopefully for a promotion party :fingerscrossed: ) , but would prefer not to book travel only to find out we've been given 1500 seats and all have to go by CATS!

Thank you in advance.

Guest HIGHRIDGE CITY

Id be suprised if they give us the bottom tier. No ones had it since West Ham a couple of seasons ago and it all went tits up in there

including a couple of pitch invasions, but hopefully I'm wrong & we get all 4000.

Id be suprised if they give us the bottom tier. No ones had it since West Ham a couple of seasons ago and it all went tits up in there

West Ham are their biggest rivals so what do you expect? Don't think we will get all 4,000 but it would be great, at least they could block off one block from each out side of the bottom tier.

millwall32.jpg

That would be around 3,600, which is better than 2,000!

Guest HIGHRIDGE CITY
West Ham are their biggest rivals so what do you expect? Don't think we will get all 4,000 but it would be great, at least they could block off one block from each out side of the bottom tier.

millwall32.jpg

That would be around 3,600, which is better than 2,000!

It kicked off there again when they gave Liverpool the bottom tier in a cup match, last year i think.

Not their greatest rivals but Millwall always front up when there's a big away following.

I'm not disagreeing with your suggestion which is a potential solution, but i just don't think the old bill

would be too keen to allow it in what could be a highly important & explosive game.

I can just see Millwall fans wanting to join in with our promotion party !!!!

It kicked off there again when they gave Liverpool the bottom tier in a cup match, last year i think.

Not their greatest rivals but Millwall always front up when there's a big away following.

I'm not disagreeing with your suggestion which is a potential solution, but i just don't think the old bill

would be too keen to allow it in what could be a highly important & explosive game.

I can just see Millwall fans wanting to join in with our promotion party !!!!

Yes, they don't like us, we don't like them! I remember a few years ago, we took masses up when we were going well, and we had the biggest load of old lags I'd seen for years.They even tried to kick down the doors of the home stand to get at them! We were ALL kept in for ages as they cleared the streets block by block.Nice, it wasn't!

When was that?

Yes, they don't like us, we don't like them! I remember a few years ago, we took masses up when we were going well, and we had the biggest load of old lags I'd seen for years.They even tried to kick down the doors of the home stand to get at them! We were ALL kept in for ages as they cleared the streets block by block.Nice, it wasn't!

When was that?

I can remember that. Wasn't it about 4 years ago when we beat them 2-0 ?

We were in the top tier and they invaded the pitch & started to rip up lumps of turf to throw at us. Hilarious !!!!

Would anyone happen to have any details of how many tickets we are likely to get for the Millwall game, when they are likely to go on sale, restriction details etc?

I'm planning a trip to beautiful S.E London (hopefully for a promotion party :fingerscrossed: ) , but would prefer not to book travel only to find out we've been given 1500 seats and all have to go by CATS!

Thank you in advance.

From Football Ground Guide:

Away fans are located at one end of the ground in the North Stand (usually in the upper tier only). Around 4,000 away fans can be accommodated in this end. Like the general improvement in football, a trip to Millwall is not as threatening as it once was. However, it is hardly a relaxing day out and I found the Den to be quite intimidating. The large police presence at the match I attended did nothing to dampen this feeling. I would advise that you exercise caution around the ground and not to wear club colours. The most popular method of travel for away fans to the Den, is by official club coach. The Police are well drilled in dealing with the coaches and once inside the ground you will generally find the stewards helpful & friendly.

Admission Prices

Home Fans:

West & East Stands (Upper Tier): Adults £26, Senior Citizens £16, Juniors £13

West Stand (Lower Tier): Adults £24, Senior Citizens £14, Juniors £10

Cold Blow Lane (South) Stand: Adults £19, Senior Citizens £12, Juniors £10

East Stand (Lower Family Enclosure):Adults £19, Senior Citizens £12, Juniors £9

Away Fans:

North Stand: Adults £19, Senior Citizens £12, Juniors £10

we will get the top only.

cmon lets face it, they don't like us and we don't like them.

when the time comes and city get 2000 tickets, the club will make it a match/coach ticket job, both clubs done need crowd trouble, us and the wall have both been charged far too many times.

we will get the top only.

cmon lets face it, they don't like us and we don't like them.

when the time comes and city get 2000 tickets, the club will make it a match/coach ticket job, both clubs done need crowd trouble, us and the wall have both been charged far too many times.

going to be a lot of disappointed people with train tickets, if that's the case and if they were doing that then I think it would have been announced by now at both ends.

Am I not wrong in thinking that the year we won promotion we only got the top tier and it was bloody good job we did because the Millwall fans spilled onto the pitch looking to confront the City fans. If their had been City fans on the lower tier then all hell would have broken loose.

Am I not wrong in thinking that the year we won promotion we only got the top tier and it was bloody good job we did because the Millwall fans spilled onto the pitch looking to confront the City fans. If their had been City fans on the lower tier then all hell would have broken loose.

Any idea when City are going to release details of tickets for this game? And for the Carlisle game?

1950 in the top tier at £19 a pop

1950, the year we got promotion,we got the top tier,surely Millwall were'nt

at the new den in 1950? i'm confused!!!!!

Living in Swindon and wanting to catch up with mates over the weekend in London i've already booked my train tickets so i'm scuppered if its CATS only.

Maybe the coach can pick me up as it enters the ground?

Lets also not forget that its not only Millwall fans who will be getting excited at the prospect of fronting up. We have our own fair share of pre-pubescent idiots with single digit IQ's.

Think that may have been the year before when we got to the play-offs.

Yeah, a group of Millwall fans came on the pitch to demonstrate against the board and sat down in the centre circle. However, then a few more came on and walked straight past the centre circle and stood in front of our stand chucking coins, batteries - and when they ran out, lumps of turf - up at us. Seem to remember there were a few women causing trouble as well, which I have never seen at football before. Anyway, as soon as I realised we were safe up in the 2nd tier, it actually became quite amusing, as the riot police and horses arrived and started rounding up the fans - many of whom put up quite a struggle. We won the game 2-0.

The next year - our promotion season - we had another easy 2-0 win, but there weren't many there as it was a night game and there was no proper trouble. Some middle aged Millwall fan did have a go at me when I was walking from the station to the ground though, asking me how many of our "crew" were turning up. When I said I had no idea, he began calling me a f**cking **** for a few minutes. Fortunately there were a load of police around at the time so he didn't take it any further.

Happy memories!

Archived