IGNORED

Serious Question re Brooker

Red to the world

..what goes on ?

If he isn't injured, his wife is giving birth or his dog is ill or something ( anything ).

I don't believe we are being told the truth.

How many full 90 minutes has he played all season.

There is more to this than we know about.

I am 63 and I could have spent more time on the pitch than him ( although as a useless f I agree ).

Is it a manager fall out or what for God's sake.

Please advise.........!!

i think people are just being paranoid. He has been a sicknote and we have always managed to have some sort of cover for him....so why rush him back.

I must admit I'm worried though, because fans often get on peoples back when they have these problems. I can assure that if he is infact just injured, he will be mor annoyed than anyone of us :)

i think people are just being paranoid. He has been a sicknote and we have always managed to have some sort of cover for him....so why rush him back.

I must admit I'm worried though, because fans often get on peoples back when they have these problems. I can assure that if he is infact just injured, he will be mor annoyed than anyone of us :)

Rush??

***k me, 20 games out of 49.........RUSH.

What exactly are we saving him for?

Rush??

***k me, 20 games out of 49.........RUSH.

What exactly are we saving him for?

oh jesus, i made BB say a BooBoo.

I meant that in the individual cases when he has been out, and been recovering for example, Johnson has decided not to play him until hes 100%. I must say I agree with this.

I'm simply saying that i don't personally see any conspiracy here. Its just a case of a sicknote season.

..what goes on ?

If he isn't injured, his wife is giving birth or his dog is ill or something ( anything ).

I don't believe we are being told the truth.

How many full 90 minutes has he played all season.

There is more to this than we know about.

I am 63 and I could have spent more time on the pitch than him ( although as a useless f I agree ).

Is it a manager fall out or what for God's sake.

Please advise.........!!

Been saying that for a while, as have had the opportunity to ask him when he,s back and always says he,s fit!....

Somethings a miss, but what that is i don't know....bloody love to see him back for the run in though

I get the distinct impression he still hasn't recovered from his major knee injury from earlier this season.

At least, the description that was apparently in one of the local shit rags last week matches up quite well with the split articulate capsule injury he suffered before (fluid/blood in the knee) and I don't believe it is very treatable - just requires long rest.

The other thing he's had, the tweaked hamstring, is often what happens when someone isn't running right to favour a bad knee.

• Admin

How soon after the hand-grenade incident did it take for stories of what went on between GJ & MS take to surface?

I'm positive that if there truly had been a bust-up between GJ & SB that some of the usual suspects on here would have found out by now and we'd all know about it.

Somebody told me that he has been spending a lot of time with Christian Roberts lately :fish:

Somebody else told me that he was seen walking to Dundee in his bear feet !!

Personnally whatever his problems are/ have been, i hope he comes good in the last 8 games, because when fit he is our best striker by a country mile .

:goingup:

Brooker, Keogh back in training is a huge plus. Both give the team added strength and the will to win. Add McCombe Carey and Orr and you have 5 players at least who will never say die until the last ball of the season is kicked. :goingup:

Brooker, Keogh back in training is a huge plus. Both give the team added strength and the will to win. Add McCombe Carey and Orr and you have 5 players at least who will never say die until the last ball of the season is kicked. :goingup:

With Orr, Carey McCombe and Keogh all fit, I think we shuld revert back to 4-4-1-1. Orr RB, Keogh LB (Not his strong position i know! But can still be effective) with McCombe and Carey CB.

McCallister LW, Johnson and Russell or Skuse CM, Betsy RW with Noble in the hole just behind Jevo.

Worked very well against Boro with nearly exactly the same team.

Enoch

Brooks

JMW

Russell or Sksue, whoever doesnt start

Fontaine

that would be my 5 subs. Surely our best 11 IMO.

Archived