IGNORED

Total Noob Question - and yes I admit it !

Kohlie

I am wondering about some of the things I read in the forum as to whether they are rules or just perceptions and would like ot be able to look them up since not always able to ask someone who would know.

Like in one set of posts 34 or 35 points by a striker is mentioned and implied it is the limit they can make. Am very curious if strikers are only allowed so many goals in a season.

Most of my questions can be reasoned out in other posts I read but not all. So was jsut curious if there is somewhere online a footy rule book.

Thanks for your answers in advance cus :dunno:

Feel like I am talking to my self since havent figured out if can modify other post....

Now that I found the rules, I need someone to cypher from footy english to Kohlie english still but at least they have pictures.... :D

What would you like to know?

Most questions come up during the games but some are during reading information like waht is called Law Twelve.. Fouls and Misconduct... direct and indirect free kicks and penalty kicks... sounds like all end in kicks from the penalty area but I know they don't... depends on where the foul is I think.

http://www.the-english-football-archive.com/laws/law~12.htm

Is there anything saying how many goals a striker can make in a season or did the post I read jsut make no sense? and cant find it now to quote it.

And I want to know more about this game that creates so much passion is people...Its addictive so far to me and I know very little about it...addiction is a form of passion so umm thinking I hooked now jsut need more information to make it all make sense. :noexpression:

Thanks

Archived