IGNORED

will he wont he

Red Robin

I have a sneaky feeling GJ is working hard behind the scenes to bring a striker in,I have faith he will deliver,he is fully aware this is the weakest link in his jigsaw at the present time.

The jigsaw surely could be finished with a striker on board.

We have to hope it happens to take us over the finishing line.

I have a sneaky feeling GJ is working hard behind the scenes to bring a striker in,I have faith he will deliver,he is fully aware this is the weakest link in his jigsaw at the present time.

I agree. The man is no fool. If one is to be found, we'll get one. When's the deadline?

Deadline is this coming Thursday ?

with Brooker on the mend and jevo fit again, Big Show is back scoring (one off the chest means back in the groove to me), Smith works hard and should get rewarded, J M-W can score on his day, so i think were alright. Another bout of striker injury's would be an unwelcome sight though.

with Brooker on the mend and jevo fit again, Big Show is back scoring (one off the chest means back in the groove to me), Smith works hard and should get rewarded, J M-W can score on his day, so i think were alright. Another bout of striker injury's would be an unwelcome sight though.

Brooker is on the mend for about the millionth time this season so I wouldn't count him until you see him play 90 minutes in consecutive games.

If we keep Jevons, Brooker and Showunmi available for the last few games we'd be OK - but the chances of that happening are lower than the odds of me being selected for England and neither Smith or JMW looks likely to score the goals that we will need to win crucial games so I very much hope GJ is doing everything he can to bring in a goalscorer before the deadline.

Brooker is on the mend for about the millionth time this season so I wouldn't count him until you see him play 90 minutes in consecutive games.

If we keep Jevons, Brooker and Showunmi available for the last few games we'd be OK - but the chances of that happening are lower than the odds of me being selected for England and neither Smith or JMW looks likely to score the goals that we will need to win crucial games so I very much hope GJ is doing everything he can to bring in a goalscorer before the deadline.

Yep - me too - but I am not holding my breath !

I thing about GJ I like is the fact he dosnt pannick. (unlike many of our fans) Yes we do need a striker, we know it ,he knows it, but he won't bring just anyone in.

It has to be the right man and if he can find whats he/we need he'll go with what we got. 4 points from the next 2 and I just might start to believe myself!

I thing about GJ I like is the fact he dosnt pannick. (unlike many of our fans) Yes we do need a striker, we know it ,he knows it, but he won't bring just anyone in.

What? a bit like Bas, Corr, Smith etc

I like GJ, I think he has turned much in this club around BUT he can't pick a loan striker for toffee!

Archived