IGNORED

atmosphere?

bcfc 99

I sat in the EE for brentford and i thought it was brilliant. I know the EE is open for forest but it is not going 2 be anything like brentford so i was just wondering is there ANY way of outsinging the 3000 forest fans without being in the EE. i.e dolman block g willams block e the band in the ateyo is there any way of pulling together surely it can be done????

I sat in the EE for brentford and i thought it was brilliant. I know the EE is open for forest but it is not going 2 be anything like brentford so i was just wondering is there ANY way of outsinging the 3000 forest fans without being in the EE. i.e dolman block g willams block e the band in the ateyo is there any way of pulling together surely it can be done????

E-block Williams was good against Coventry...

me and a few m8s have season tickets in dolman block g and i cosidered changing over to the EE wen we found out that we had been given 600 tickets :chant6ez: we decided there was no point. I think block e williams nd dolman block g will be the places to seat however like u said if we get an early goal AG should be rocking :chant6ez:

Archived