IGNORED

Speaking To A Reading Fan

Never to the dark side

Have heard from a relaible source that Murry is very happy at Reading will not be going anywhere!

A reliable source? I wouldnt say that Murray being happy at Reading is insider information nor does it need to come from a source. It has been quoted many times including on our website and in the Evil Post.

All I've heard is that his wife is happy where she is and doesn't want to move. Means a bit of a commute, I suppose but not prohibitive.

I think it's about people stopped talking about Murray (and Robins for that matter) and concentrate on giving our own players a boost of confidence instead of slagging them off all the time.

All I've heard is that his wife is happy where she is and doesn't want to move.  Means a bit of a commute, I suppose but not prohibitive.

I think it's about people stopped talking about Murray (and Robins for that matter) and concentrate on giving our own players a boost of confidence instead of slagging them off all the time.

Maybe if our Players and our Management could do the job each week they would have alot more support than they have now?

Sorry Ted, i didn't enjoy "every minute Scott played for City".

I seem to remember many frustrating periods when Scott would trip over the ball or leave it behind every time it came to him.

He seemed to have phases, even in the successful part of his City career, when he lost confidence completely.

Having said that i forgave him because he gave everything, was the one player to get me off my seat on a regular basis and he was an entertainer.

And when he was on form he was dynamite and could make the difference between enjoying your visit to the Gate and not.

He was far from perfect, but i'd have him back in a Red shirt like a a shot.

Guest pukka_tukka

alot of my mates are reading season ticket holders (as i live in reading) and they are quite happy with him, they dont think hes as good as i've said he was but hes done alright they've said.....their view is he dosent pass enough :blink:

Archived