IGNORED

GJ

Pete1975Legend

must be knowing we have a rugby match just two weeks before our promotion party hopefully........

Whilst I'm not mad on the idea, there is some consolation to be taken from AG having some excellent ground staff. After the last egg chasing game, they did a cracking job at bring the pitch back to a good standard within a very short amount of time. However, when every game is critical right now, we need to help ourselves by making sure that every eventuality is covered where possible. This, to me, means not having rugby at Ashton Gate.

Whilst I'm not mad on the idea, there is some consolation to be taken from AG having some excellent ground staff. After the last egg chasing game, they did a cracking job at bring the pitch back to a good standard within a very short amount of time. However, when every game is critical right now, we need to help ourselves by making sure that every eventuality is covered where possible. This, to me, means not having rugby at Ashton Gate.

If you remember, heavy rain plus the conditions from the match left a Chelsea-esque pitch when we played Port Vale. Hopefully the rain will have subsided by May ;)

Make that one week if you mean the Rotherham game.

28/4/07 Goucester v Bristol at Ashton Gate

And it is a GLOUCESTER booking so it's not as if we are helping out our City Rugby Club either but the Cherry and Whites from 45 milesaway.

Bristol not your City then :noexpression: will Glos and Bristol not benifit from a bigger gate? and does it really matter as promo will be sealed by then;

p.s its closer to 30miles as well :travolta:

How will Bristol RUFC benefit, it's a Gloucester home game.

UM I don't know about egg chasing will they not get a bigger share of a bigger gate? .

Oh I know they wont use so much derv in their coach thus saving them money and making the world a bit less polluted :smartass:

Archived