IGNORED

You Think You All Have It Bad

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Citys defeat was even worse listening to it on the radio, not being able too shout about it and having a feeling of complete hopelessness.

Having decided a month ago to give this fixture a miss I made plans with the gf to have a meal with her family saturday night so we could spend sunday with mine. My mate new I wasn't going to City so friday night phoned me offering a ticket to Man U (The one ground left I really want to see) which had to turn it down. Obviously these things don't grow on trees but it wasn't worth my life to cancel the plans I'd made already.

There was a chance to redeem my whole weekend on sunday with southampton having the chance to win a 3rd straight game against Portsmouth, but I was not suprised to watch a inept display giving the scum hope of staying up.

Even Rovers losing hasn't cheered me up.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Seeing as it was a last minute inclusion he had an ok game. None of them looked comfortable with the ball, the midfield was lacking a cutting edge and didn't look like providing the front two with anything close to a decent ball.

Beattie was wll below par, but as he'll be off soon I doubt he cares.

Siants could go down, nightmar scenario would be Portsmouth leapfrogging them. But suppose tickets would be easier to come by.

Archived