IGNORED

Matty Fryatt

kachina

Rumour has it from a mate of mine who plays for Leicester's youth team is that he is in talks with us today to join on loan until the end of the season. Apparently had injury problems but keen to get back playing and is in need of matchs.

My mate said, he would only come it seems if they get Todorov but that is apperently signed and sealed.

He is a useful striker and it would be great if this is true.

Just passing on what i have been told, haven't heard of him myself to be honest.

Rumour has it from a mate of mine who plays for Leicester's youth team is that he is in talks with us today to join on loan until the end of the season. Apparently had injury problems but keen to get back playing and is in need of matchs.

My mate said, he would only come it seems if they get Todorov but that is apperently signed and sealed.

Just passing on what i have been told, haven't heard of him myself to be honest.

Hide, HIDE !

Sorry, just the "we don't need another striker gang" might hunt you down :)

Would be a great option, if indeed you "mate" is correct.

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no real point in that, just thought it was the right time.

Archived