IGNORED

Don't rip your season tickets up just yet!

ChubStixx

There are folk on here who'd have you believe we were certs for relegation if we don't bring in a striker - that's if it wasn't already mathematically impossible.

I fear it may be too late for Red Robin but for those of you contemplating ripping up your season tickets, I have a few stats that that may help you reach a decision:

We are 2nd in the league with 8 games remaining.

We are averaging at 2.37 points from our last 8 games, this form will see us promoted.

We have a 4 point cushion.

We currently have a superior goal difference to the two teams directly below us.

We are the team with the 5th highest goals for total.

We have only failed to score in 15.7% of our league games, only s****horpe have a lower percentage.

After 8 seasons of disappointment, I can understand why people are cautious........ but we haven't been in this position for a while! :city:

There are folk on here who'd have you believe we were certs for relegation if we don't bring in a striker - that's if it wasn't already mathematically impossible.

I fear it may be too late for Red Robin but for those of you contemplating ripping up your season tickets, I have a few stats that that may help you reach a decision:

We are 2nd in the league with 8 games remaining.

We are averaging at 2.37 points from our last 8 games, this form will see us promoted.

We have a 4 point cushion.

We currently have a superior goal difference to the two teams directly below us.

We are the team with the 5th highest goals for total.

We have only failed to score in 15.7% of our league games, only s****horpe have a lower percentage.

After 8 seasons of disappointment, I can understand why people are cautious........ but we haven't been in this position for a while! :city:

but think of the backlash, if we don't sign a striker, then ,we miss out on promotion, the flak Lansdown and

Johnson would get!

Archived