IGNORED

High & Low Points

bucksred

A look at our season:

High Points:

PlyMOUTH 0 -1 City, Best result of the season, and shows what we could do!!

QPR 1 - 1 City. And City down to ten, first goal scored there? Another outstanding result.

Brighton 1 - 4 City Late goals, but goes to show again what we could do.

Hartlepool 1 - 2 City. First team to win at Hartlepool for wht 14 months.

City 2 - 1 Swinedead. Not a vintage performance, but a good result at home for us.

Thats what we are capable of, but now the horror show:

Low Points:

Wycombe 3 - 0 City. My personal worst Ever City performance, utter ######* all round. bottom, no win in 13 too, as i remember.

Stockport 2 - 0 City. Not good was it, and the excuses came out didnt they. 2nd bottom side no win in how many?

City 0 - 2 Oldham. Oh dear, people who never left early before did, and not many defend Wilson over this. ###### dire. Now scored more goals than City as a result. worried? I should ######* think so!

City 1 - 1 Wycombe. another good performance eh, bottom side almost all season too. vintage-NOT!!

City 1- 1 Peterboro, another poor side another poor home performance. They are also in the relegation area.

The worry about the above 3 of the five are RECENT performances, and the other two prove we have not been much better at other stages. We wernt even convincing during several games during the 11 match run either

When you think of PlyMOUTH and QPR away, and Hartlepool too, does anyone wonder why so much hostility is shown with our recent ###### run. Any comparison to Wigan is totally false. We set our own standards, and boy do we!!

Discuss at leisure, just thought I'd list the high and low points there. Promotion, I doubt it somehow, sorry.

God I feel better now...NOT.

Its the hammer house of Wilson. Can't argue with the facts, theyve been staring us in the face all season. WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

A couple of points I'm not sure of, though fairly insignificant it the scheme of things

Who got sent off at QPR? I don't remember anyone

I thought Swindon at Home for 45 minutes we looked good and obviously Aarons wonder strike, my highlight of a shi*e season's entertainment.

Who got sent off at QPR? I don't remember anyone.

Lee Miller got sent off for supposedly blocking a QPR players path intentionally, but from the pictures of the game, he played the ball to Woodman on the right, turned, and run into the player which the referee seen as a send bookable offence, and sent him packing.

Pity to, he scored a belter that day, and looked like scoring another one to win it. That was the first time we got to see the Lita/Miller partnership wasnt it? :angry: It didnt look too good on Saturday though, get Roberts up there with Miller, and make the Tranmere trip the same as Brighton, 4-1 win and good football!!

God I feel better now...NOT.

Its the hammer house of Wilson. Can't argue with the facts, theyve been staring us in the face all season. WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

A couple of points I'm not sure of, though fairly insignificant it the scheme of things

Who got sent off at QPR? I don't remember anyone

I thought Swindon at Home for 45 minutes we looked good and obviously Aarons wonder strike, my highlight of a shi*e season's entertainment.

Didnt Miller get sent off??

right bout Swinedead, but we were under the cosh for what 20 minutes and didnt cave in, unlike recent "EFFORTS"

Guest comeonyoureds

bucksred your also forgetting port vale at home in sept! that was utter sh!te as well! dont remember city having a half decent effort on goal in the whole game!

Guest east_dundry_red

Brighton 1 - 4 City Late goals, but goes to show again what we could do.

We didnt score any late goals at Brighton. We were 3-0 up after 40odd mins.

It could be an attitude thing... City usually play well against the better sides and not so well against the ones that are struggling... From Bucksred's list it certainly seems to look that way.

Hopefully I'm right and we'll stuff Swindon, QPR, Plymouth and everybody else... though it doesn't look like it at the moment.

We didnt score any late goals at Brighton. We were 3-0 up after 40odd mins.
I stand corrected, I was away out of the country then, and didnt check my facts, which makes that game, the performance the best of the season then.

I wasnt aware the Port Vale game was so bad, although I knew Wrexham away was bad, another bottom six side performance won over that particular one. At least Vale & Wrexham are in the top part of the table. Someone said we wernt much cop againt Luton either, any feedback on that game?

Facts are facts though, if we beat the lower part of the table sides we wouldnt bre having this discussion, at all. Its shocking how badly we've played against the bottom sides, Notts County & Chesterfraud excepted