IGNORED

On A Lighter Note - PFA Team Of The Season

cheshire_red

League 1.

Who do you think will be in it, (It's always 4-4-2)

Name your team:

Glennon / Basso

Barker Morgan McCombe ?????

Taylor Wellens ????? Commons

Sharp Porter

Basso would not get in it in a million years, Mccalister at left back would however!!

No Louis Carey? Remember the players vote for this award and Carey is one of the most respected and feared defenders in this division. Also feel that there would have been room for Noble if he'd have played enough games. And for Johnson if he was consistent!

Pogliacomi

Barker

Carey

Morgan

McCallister

Jarvis

Liddell

Commons

Hoolahon

Sharpe

Porter

Morgan is a camel. He makes Partridge look pacy.

I personally think in McCombe, Carey and McAllister we've got three of the best

defenders in the league. Shame we haven't got as much quality further forward.

Morgan is a camel. He makes Partridge look pacy.

I personally think in McCombe, Carey and McAllister we've got three of the best

defenders in the league. Shame we haven't got as much quality further forward.

We'd be mid table if it wasnt for Wes Morgan mate. He's quicker than you think. The camel you are looking for is our club captain Ian Breckin. The guy makes a carthorse look pacey.

I know I'm going to appear biased ( You're biased - ed ) but I fancy we'd be in with a shout of at least two players in the team.

Terrell Forbes has been consistently brilliant this season even in the last few games when he's had to switch to right-back to cover for injured players.

And I'm sorry but Basso won't be in the team. Superb at times but he costs you too many goals to be considered for the PFA team. Steve Mildenhall has been inspirational this year and, with the exception of Forest away, I can't remember his errors costing us any goals.

Skiverton has been his usual Captain Marvel self, Cohen has had a consistent season and of course Leon Best could score for fun but I'll settle for Forbes and Mildenhall as our entrants.

Brooker? Nowhere near enough games. McCombe? Good shout. Carey? A bit indiscliplined.

I would think Sharp and Porter were shoe-ins. Trundle as an outsider although it might do his ego irreparable damage if he wasn't included....

And I'm sorry but Basso won't be in the team. Superb at times but he costs you too many goals to be considered for the PFA team.

How many goals do you think Basso's cost us? :farmer:

Steve Mildenhall has been inspirational this year and, with the exception of Forest away, I can't remember his errors costing us any goals.

Maybe you forgot the Port Vale game. :juggle:

How many goals do you think Basso's cost us? :farmer:

Maybe you forgot the Port Vale game. :juggle:

1. According to people on here, quite a few. Several think he isn't even the best at the club although I will admit he doesn't err as much as last season.

2. If you're talking about the fourth goal at Port Vale, the full back took responsibility afterwards for making a suicidal back-pass to him.

Carey should be a definite, maybe McAllister. Had he played more games early season, Keogh could have been a good bet. Often it gets picked on reputation, so I can't see Basso getting the vote. Can't imagine any of our forwards being in the team!

I know I'm going to appear biased ( You're biased - ed ) but I fancy we'd be in with a shout of at least two players in the team.

Terrell Forbes has been consistently brilliant this season even in the last few games when he's had to switch to right-back to cover for injured players.

And I'm sorry but Basso won't be in the team. Superb at times but he costs you too many goals to be considered for the PFA team. Steve Mildenhall has been inspirational this year and, with the exception of Forest away, I can't remember his errors costing us any goals.

Skiverton has been his usual Captain Marvel self, Cohen has had a consistent season and of course Leon Best could score for fun but I'll settle for Forbes and Mildenhall as our entrants.

Brooker? Nowhere near enough games. McCombe? Good shout. Carey? A bit indiscliplined.

I would think Sharp and Porter were shoe-ins. Trundle as an outsider although it might do his ego irreparable damage if he wasn't included....

What, all 2?

Archived