IGNORED

New Striker business

B-Rizzle

I can't believe that suddenly the majority of people on the forum seem to think that we badly need a new stiker. Why? Are you never happy?

We've got 3 decent strikers in Enoch, Jevo, and Brooks that most teams in this league are extremely jealous of. I know brooker has been injured alot and hasnt scored that many goals as a result, but when he's played i think he's made us look stronger with him holding the ball up well. I also think his work rate is excellent.

All 3 of them have been injured in their different parts of the season but they're all fit now and we've got Smith still on loan.

When people talk about teams making panic panic buys, well this is what a lot of you seem to want us to do but you don't realise it!!

We're second in the league with 8 games to go and 4 (i believe) now fit strikers. We don't need to bring anyone in now.

Stop panicking you lot, we're in a great position! :city:

I can't believe that suddenly the majority of people on the forum seem to think that we badly need a new stiker. Why? Are you never happy?

We've got 3 decent strikers in Enoch, Jevo, and Brooks that most teams in this league are extremely jealous of. I know brooker has been injured alot and hasnt scored that many goals as a result, but when he's played i think he's made us look stronger with him holding the ball up well. I also think his work rate is excellent.

All 3 of them have been injured in their different parts of the season but they're all fit now and we've got Smith still on loan.

When people talk about teams making panic panic buys, well this is what a lot of you seem to want us to do but you don't realise it!!

We're second in the league with 8 games to go and 4 (i believe) now fit strikers. We don't need to bring anyone in now.

Here Here! We have gone 38 games and this is a little table of goals scored by the current top 6,

1. Oldham - 60

2. Scunny - 59

3. City - 53

4. B'pool - 51

5. Forest - 50

6. Yeovil - 48

Oldham & Scunny are the only teams that have scored more and Oldham are 5th sitting 8Pts behind us, what would you rather be us or Oldham just because they have scored more goals? I know I'm rather glad that I'm a City fan and we are positioned where we are with players coming back after a torrid season of injurys.

Sort of agree but they have all had baron spells and injuries haven't helped. Whats different is goals coming from other areas, this has made a massive difference and you can thank the coaching staff for that as I remember thats what they wanted when they arrived.

MM

last game of the season, need 3 points. jevo and enoch up front, brooker out injured. 0-0 with 30 mins left. who do you bring on to get us a goal???

yes were in a strong position, but should anything happen to 1 of our 3 strikers which is most likely to happen, we got nothing else to call on. thats why we needed a striker....

last game of the season, need 3 points. jevo and enoch up front, brooker out injured. 0-0 with 30 mins left. who do you bring on to get us a goal???

yes were in a strong position, but should anything happen to 1 of our 3 strikers which is most likely to happen, we got nothing else to call on. thats why we needed a striker....

Smith? Myrie-williams? why are you so certain brookers going to be injured? Thats just being negative for the sake of it, I'm hoping we'll be up by the rotherham game anyway.

thankyou i agree i was worried everyone was getting doomier near the end as ive said on other sites were one of the highest scorers in division where the whole team contributes as seen during recent injuries we just have to keep our nerve :winner_third_h4h:

Archived