IGNORED

If you're all mad for Donnie, all mad for Donnie...

WTFiGO!?!

ey, good fun in sum.

Love it, man.

ode to NickJ.

They said if you even try to gain entry again we'll 'have you - we're trained in citing eyes and you're on camara kid .... an inspired Gobby field trip twas in the making...basically...

So defeated I was..... 'away pub's only' too which was added inconvenience...

..this is when I bumped into Nick, who said ''sod it lad, you're alright and harmless, let us have a little word''.

Hat's off to both the main man here and to Tommy Alford, four hours, two hundred miles, over sleepingness - just to sit in an 'away' pub 'til five, no, I really felt quite gutted. The aforementioned gentlemen has my entire gratitude.

Some kinda aggro going on in, but none of my business - so end of.

ey, good fun in sum.

Love it, man.

ode to NickJ.

They said if you even try to gain entry again we'll 'have you - we're trained in citing eyes and you're on camara kid .... an inspired Gobby field trip twas in the making...basically...

..this is when I bumped into Nick, who said ''sod it lad, you're alright and harmless, let us have a little word''.

Hat's off to both the main man here and to Tommy Alford, four hours, two hundred miles, over sleepingness - just to sit in an 'away' pub 'til five, no, I really felt quite gutted. The aforementioned gentlemen has my entire gratitude.

WTFiGO - possibly the coolest man in the world - probably.

ey, good fun in sum.

Love it, man.

ode to NickJ.

Tim, did you get through the second half and stay in the stadium??

chap , have word's with the offspring .. ;)

''as you are'' (Travis): I'm now listening too on me mp3 job - fn 'there' mate....

Time, patience and respect chap, don't be harsh......

I did btw survive, just... quality Chief...

WE ALL FOLLOW THE CITY ... !!

Archived