IGNORED

Was anyone else just watching Sky Sports News?

Loderingo

They were just talking about League 1 and had Scunny old boy Peter Beagrie on there. He was asked if he was still confident about Scunny going up and he said yes as they were still 6 points clear of Forest and on a 17 match unbeaten run. He was then asked who he thought would go up with Scunny and he said Forest. Why? Because there crowds of 27,000 would see them over the line. No mention of the fact that Forest's results are irrelevant if we keep on winning. What an idiot! Let's hope we go on to overtake Scunny and see what he says then!

They were just talking about League 1 and had Scunny old boy Peter Beagrie on there. He was asked if he was still confident about Scunny going up and he said yes as they were still 6 points clear of Forest and on a 17 match unbeaten run. He was then asked who he thought would go up with Scunny and he said Forest. Why? Because there crowds of 27,000 would see them over the line. No mention of the fact that Forest's results are irrelevant if we keep on winning. What an idiot! Let's hope we go on to overtake Scunny and see what he says then!

Haven't got Sky Sports News anymore cause Virgin Media took it away over the Dispute with Sky

Damm

Yeh thats a little illogical.

I must admit, in an ideal World i would love to see us and forest go up automatically.Theyre a huge club and deserve championship football. Both us and them should be in the championship nex season.

I really hope scunny mess up.

I wasn't watching it but it just goes to show that some people don't have a clue about football. When did Forest last get 27,000 any ways? There highest this season is 24,567 with an average of 19,947. Last season their highest was 28, 193 with an average of 20,257 and that was after only because they had just come from the Championship.

Hope we over take S****horp, because if we are going on crowd attendances then S****horp should be in League 2 because their highest this season is 8,906 with an average of 5,254 which is similar to Stockport which have 7,860 / 5,409.

Yeh thats a little illogical.

I must admit, in an ideal World i would love to see us and forest go up automatically.Theyre a huge club and deserve championship football. Both us and them should be in the championship nex season.

I really hope scunny mess up.

They're doing their best, quietly drawing a few games recently and all of a sudden they're back in the mess. Next week is huge, I really think that whoever wins next week is going up auto; we can do without any more of your last minute winners, please.

They're doing their best, quietly drawing a few games recently and all of a sudden they're back in the mess. Next week is huge, I really think that whoever wins next week is going up auto; we can do without any more of your last minute winners, please.

Haha,

Well the last minute winners of 50/50 games gives me strong signals that this may very well be our year at last.

Just looking at the league table,

which ever team comes third has to hope that Swansea don't make the playoffs. I can see it now, them limping in at 6th and Trundle firing them home. I think they are a better team than the rest of the playoff chasers. Cardiff did it against us a few years back, coming 6th and then getting promoted.

Bloody taffs

I think the team that goes up through the playoffs is usually the one who does so off the back of a really good run of form to get in to the last six at the last minute. No-one really looks like putting a charge together at the moment, so whoever finishes third will probably have a pretty good chance - I do think that the top three now are comfortably the best sides in the division.

Would agree that Forest and City are probably the best equipped sides to stay up. Frankly, I don't much care who else goes up as long as we do, and I've no doubt you feel the same. Let's just hope that the atmosphere next weekend stays on the right side of the line - we can do without any aggro taking the gloss of what is arguably the most important fixture of the entire League One season.

Not sure what is the problem with Beagries comments. Bound to tip Scunny, and always likely to back the "Bigger" team of the chasing pack. Who really cares anyway? It's only no-mark pundits guessing! If they were that great at predictions they'd be at the Bookies, not working for Murdoch!

Archived