IGNORED

Forest Fans Not Interested

Cardy

Quite strange but they have only sold 1700 tickets to ST holders and that 1300 will now be put on general release. I would have thought they would have sold out to their ST holders but perhaps they now think its a forgone conclusion or something. Very poor support from the 'not famous anymore' team.

Quite strange but they have only sold 1700 tickets to ST holders and that 1300 will now be put on general release. I would have thought they would have sold out to their ST holders but perhaps they now think its a forgone conclusion or something. Very poor support from the 'not famous anymore' team.

We will sell out no problem. An entire week of general sales to come yet.

We will sell out no problem. An entire week of general sales to come yet.

I fully expect you to sell out - your thugs will probably be looking for revenge and come in numbers. I'm just really surprised to see that many tickets make it to general sale in the first place.

But you did won euroooooooooooooopppppppppppppeaaaaannn cup did,tn you........legends....

Or were.

Arny,

Sorry mate but I'm surprised that you show such little respect.

At the end of the day, Forest were a BIG club, they have hit harder times and could still be seen to bite our ass.

Forest_For_Life has been nothing but respectful from what I have read and the majority of Forest fans seem to realise that they don't have a god given right to things, shame our own don't see it the same way.

Arny,

At the end of the day, Forest were a BIG club, they have hit harder times and could still be seen to bite our ass.

Forest_For_Life has been nothing but respectful from what I have read and the majority of Forest fans seem to realise that they don't have a god given right to things, shame our own don't see it the same way.

seconded, f f l has been good value on this site ...

Arny,

Yeah yer right, was a gentle mick take thats all.

Went up to Forest and were constantly takin the p### us being wurzels ohhh rrrr etc so bit tit for tat.

As for forest for life,. hes sound,and have had some good banter with him over the past 2 seasons, with pm,s as well.

He knows the crack, wont take any notice at all and will let me know we won the frieght rover cup once........ :punish:

Went up to Forest and were constantly takin the p### us being wurzels ohhh rrrr etc so bit tit for tat.

As for forest for life,. hes sound,and have had some good banter with him over the past 2 seasons, with pm,s as well.

He knows the crack, wont take any notice at all and will let me know we won the frieght rover cup once........ :punish:

Sorry what cup did you win :dunno: ? I don't mind Bristol City as you're all long suffering fans like we are of recent times. The past is the past and I just want to see Forest in the CCC playing good attractive football. Nothing more or less.

Not interested in this Forest love-in.

I want them to stay down so that as a Championship club we can nick one of their strikers (preferably Tyson) in the Summer ;)

You can have Scott Dobie for free now.

No love in, just good banter.

Watch me change should we dare lose next week

We wont lose next week its just whether your defence copes with our attack or not.

it might be cos a few are expecting trouble after your City friends trashed a bar last time round :tv_horror:

I hope Forest stay down and taking 3 points off them next Saturday would be the icing on the cake for me.

They have stank of arrogance all season. I think they need another season in L1 to teach them a lesson for bigging themselves up all year.

I hope Forest stay down and taking 3 points off them next Saturday would be the icing on the cake for me.

They have stank of arrogance all season. I think they need another season in L1 to teach them a lesson for bigging themselves up all year.

Personally, its Calderwoods arrogance that has pee`d me off more than anything. A win Sat would put a huge smile on my face. As a club i have a great deal of respect for Forest.

PDG

Sorry what cup did you win :dunno: ? I don't mind Bristol City as you're all long suffering fans like we are of recent times. The past is the past and I just want to see Forest in the CCC playing good attractive football. Nothing more or less.

'long suffering'

with all due respect you have no idea!

Really?!?

When I went up for our away game, twas a great laugh. Swarming the Hooters bar and having a good tipple! Quality train journey there and back to a bit of banter with other fans an' all. :dancing6:

Archived