IGNORED

McCombe.....

Dolman Block B

Personally, the best defender I have ever seen wear a Bristol City shirt.

And having the priviledge in my short life to see players such as Taylor, Newman et al, thats not somethjing I'm saying lightly.

He has the lot, good on the ground, top drawer in the air and he weighs in with a few goals. Fantastatic signing.

And having the priviledge in my short life to see players such as Taylor

McCombes good but Oooooooh Shaun Taylor hasn't been knocked from the top spot in my book yet. If McCombe plays the same in the Championship as he has this season then i'd put him to the top.

McCombes good but Oooooooh Shaun Taylor hasn't been knocked from the top spot in my book yet. If McCombe plays the same in the Championship as he has this season then i'd put him to the top.

It hasnt been an easy decision Ray, believe me! But I seriously think Jamie can do everything at the next level, whether we get there or not.

He is totally dominant in the air - and it just goes to show what Wilson and Tinnion tried and failed to replace.

i think the one thing he is really lacking is speed as on saturday a couple of times forte out ran him and needed cover from orr, but when playing against a target man should do well in next level with his height advantage, but would struggle if the opposition play 2 small quick strikers

I've been thinking the same thing. Still, despite his lack of pace he still seems to manage. I just suppose we'll have to wait 'till next season to find out.

He showed that this season away at brentfrod, where he pulled one of there 2 small strikers down in the box anfter getting turned and then on the wrong side of his man

Archived