IGNORED

old bill n stewards

leader

well ive seen it all now young city fans in the ground at donny, singing shouting, enjoying them selfs , then bang the police n stewards decide to call it , well i don't know what they call it. but i was shocked to say the least, heavy handed thats an understatement steaming in to young football fans who wer singing to ,,,,, no one , because there was not a donny fan for 40 feet or more,it seams that fans cant back there team any more well not our mob,sit down no smokin no swearin no point ,,,,,good nite from a very bemused football fan since the terracing , i rest my case leader :bruce_h4h:

well ive seen it all now young city fans in the ground at donny, singing shouting, enjoying them selfs , then bang the police n stewards decide to call it , well i don't know what they call it. but i was shocked to say the least, heavy handed thats an understatement steaming in to young football fans who wer singing to ,,,,, no one , because there was not a donny fan for 40 feet or more,it seams that fans cant back there team any more well not our mob,sit down no smokin no swearin no point ,,,,,good nite from a very bemused football fan since the terracing , i rest my case leader :bruce_h4h:

it is disappointing,

it is this sort of approach from stewards and police that is driving the fans away from goin, hence taking the soul out of our beautiful game.

Where is the common sense that realises that singing fans mean no harm and that the police should focus their attention on the odd indivdual who may cause trouble.

99 times out of 100 this heavy handedness will only antagonize the supporters

WHY WHY WHY must stewards and police insist in these measures when we have seen before this season that they can't cotroll real violence

Archived