IGNORED

Tommy Alford

NickJ

I'm not a great fan of the way in which the A&S have handled situations such as the EE, travelling to Swansea, segregation for big games etc. To say the least.

But credit to Tommy Alford yesterday.

We discovered a City fan having a bit of a difficulty with the Doncaster police at Donny, and in my view he had been harshly treated. We asked Tommy to intervene, and he did. The result was happiness all round, and no trouble.

Tommy was sympathetic to the lad's plight, could see he'd done nothing wrong, and sorted it.

Well done Tommy, incidents like that help fill me with hope.

I'm not a great fan of the way in which the A&S have handled situations such as the EE, travelling to Swansea, segregation for big games etc. To say the least.

But credit to Tommy Alford yesterday.

We discovered a City fan having a bit of a difficulty with the Doncaster police at Donny, and in my view he had been harshly treated. We asked Tommy to intervene, and he did. The result was happiness all round, and no trouble.

Tommy was sympathetic to the lad's plight, could see he'd done nothing wrong, and sorted it.

Well done Tommy, incidents like that help fill me with hope.

Tbh Nick, Tommy has been away with the City fans for many a year, and trys to be on our side as much as he possibly can.

Does a bloody good job

Archived