IGNORED

Embarrassing

Keepers Ball

I thought it was a pretty poor advert in general for us. It made our fans look like thugs and wasn't the best game to watch, the McCombe interview at the end was awful. Clearly Jamie has not been working on his interview technique. Fair play to Lansdown though for wishing Doncaster good luck on National TV for the Gas game.

I thought it was a pretty poor advert in general for us. It made our fans look like thugs and wasn't the best game to watch, the McCombe interview at the end was awful. Clearly Jamie has not been working on his interview technique. Fair play to Lansdown though for wishing Doncaster good luck on National TV for the Gas game.

Who gives a to$$ about McCombe's interview technique. It was his heading technique that Gary Johnson said he HAS been working on that paid off for us yesterday. You don't get three points for talking a good game.

Who gives a to$$ about McCombe's interview technique. It was his heading technique that Gary Johnson said he HAS been working on that paid off for us yesterday. You don't get three points for talking a good game.

Mccombes goal was the difference between a draw and a win yesterday. Face it until that moment we never looked like scoring a goal.

Exactly, look at England last night :( Saying about how you should win games doesn't matter, its what you do (or lack of) on the pitch that counts.

Not only did it look embarrassing when this morning on The Championship,ITV cameras pointed out the scuffles with Police and Stewards can I say well done to the ******* pleb that was seen on national television continuously punching a seat.

Well done Son...you're a star !

Tbe be fair the coppers nearly caused a riot,the lads were just singing and having a bit of banter with about 6 donny lads,the coppers were way over the top.

Things like that cause major riots and I have to say it was not our lads that would have instigated it.

Archived