IGNORED

championship this morning

georgie best

does anyone know the reason for the "disturbance" in the crowd yesterday - so beautifully captured on camera for the rest of the country to see...

the stewards and the police being heavy handed as usual.

i was in middle ,so i didnt get caught up in it but from what i heard from those that were near the following things caused the trouble...

• the tannoy announced to "Bristol City fans" that the keepmoat stadium is all seater - despite Donny fans standing up
  • stewards then getting aggresive at those standing, despite donny fans doing same..nothing was done to stop them standing.
  • people arrested for just being "vocal"
  • i heard one guy say he was told to sit down, when he got up to visit the toilet ,just before HT
  • police video taping city fans ,due to standing up, but not the rovers fans
  • fans threatened by stewards after they celebrated the winner , when all they did was jump up and down and sing like any normal fanm would

all this was very antagonistic behaviour

and the commentator really annoyed me this morning......i quote...

"the disturbance seems to be coming predominantely from where the the Bristol City fans are situated, the stewards and police seem to be handling it"

:ranting:

THEY STARTED IT!!! :ranting:

I just switched on the Championship sunday morning (missed it due to the change in clocks) and saw the ending when Gary Johnson went over to the fans, with them calling his name, he punches his arm in the air and all the fans erupt!

It looked really good and was wondering if anyone saw it, was in the crowd or can find it on YouTube??

I just switched on the Championship sunday morning (missed it due to the change in clocks) and saw the ending when Gary Johnson went over to the fans, with them calling his name, he punches his arm in the air and all the fans erupt!

It looked really good and was wondering if anyone saw it, was in the crowd or can find it on YouTube??

That was also all i saw. Hopefully somebody could upload it onto youtube.

That was also all i saw. Hopefully somebody could upload it onto youtube.

Yeah it was excellent. At the final whistle we all went to the front of the stand, the chants of "WE ARE GOING UP" and :banana: around was what made the afternoon. What made it good aswell is you can see it genuinely means just as much to the players and staff as it does to the fans.

It was the fans, players and staff united as one. Great stuff.

So all together now...........

"WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP!!!!"

:yahoo::banana::dance::winner_third_h4h::chant6ez::clapping::dancing6::dancing2:

Archived