IGNORED

Doncaster 0 - 1 City

Jay

You're not under the impression there's actually meat in those things are you? Tsk.

Moving swiftly and temporarily from the food ...

I thought Smith was excellent and upped the tempo of the game when he came on.

back to the food, I and my little band wandered into lakeside where we were served tasty rolls by a Polish girl.

Moving swiftly and temporarily from the food ...

I thought Smith was excellent and upped the tempo of the game when he came on.

back to the food, I and my little band wandered into lakeside where we were served tasty rolls by a Polish girl.

Agree with your comment about Smith - I thought his running off the ball general movement pulled their defence about a bit and created the angles for players, Lee Johnson especially, to pick out passes. His introduction and a sustained period of City pressure was no coincidence for me. Its only the 2nd time ive watched smith but I'm impressed with his all round play - he's very hard working without lacking ability on the ball - if he bags a goal soon his confidence will go from strength to strength and I think he'll be a very useful player for us. He's working his socks off so let's keep behind him and it could pay off for us :chant6ez:

Agree with your comment about Smith - I thought his running off the ball general movement pulled their defence about a bit and created the angles for players, Lee Johnson especially, to pick out passes. His introduction and a sustained period of City pressure was no coincidence for me. Its only the 2nd time ive watched smith but I'm impressed with his all round play - he's very hard working without lacking ability on the ball - if he bags a goal soon his confidence will go from strength to strength and I think he'll be a very useful player for us. He's working his socks off so let's keep behind him and it could pay off for us :chant6ez:

EDIT DUE TO POXY FORUM FREEZE

We have to remember that players add value in different ways however, Smith must add goals to his game and the fact that he hasn't scored, even by accident in 40+ starts is still a massive concern for me.

I had four Cheeseburgers-Only wanted one but they could heat up the other three properly.

I don't expect to find Gordon ******g Ramsey at these places but there are limits.

I expect it was cheaper and quicker than Wembley though - £5 for a cheeseburger..... overpriced, especially considering of the 4 ingredients of bun, burger, relish and cheese that they were missing the cheese.

Archived