IGNORED

Yesterdays Tickets

jimmy ateyo

Apologies if this has already been on the forum but did anyone buy a ticket at the ground yesterday ?

We went up by a mini bus and had booked our tickets on-line (as we advised to do on the website, the evening post etc...)

Therefore paying £19.00 each (inc booking fee)

We had two people who decided to go last minute and travelled without tickets as it did say you could buy them there but there is likely to be large queue's

We arrived at the staduim at 1 o'clock and there was nobody in the queue, so my mates queued for a adult ticket and a under 16's ticket. They paid £15.00 and £7.50 respectivally.

I thought, lucky sod they've under charged him... but no it was correct and he had £15.00 printed on his adult away ticket

This can't be right can it, advise everyone to buy early and then sell tickets £3.00 cheaper on the day.

I can't recall them mentioning this beforehand

Did anyone else get cheaper tickers yesterday ?

The £3 extra for the 900 or so who did what they advised is a bit of a p*** take don't you reckon

Maybe they needed it to pay for those morons they call stewards

The £15 tickets were for the north east stand the £18 tickets were for the north stand. Although a mate of ours manage to get in our stand and no one battered an eyelid!

I'm sure it said the same stand ? - can't be sure though so

Its still out of order though. Listening to the advise there was only one price for an adult ticket ?

All City fans were in the same stand were'nt they ? - He def had an away ticket...

Still 3 points was the main thing but think its a bit naughty....

The £15 tickets were for the north east stand the £18 tickets were for the north stand. Although a mate of ours manage to get in our stand and no one battered an eyelid!

Whats the difference between North Stand and North East? Surely all away fans would have been in the same end?

if this is the case, what are people who paid £18 going to about it? Complain to City or Doncaster? The four of us paid £18 each, if we paid on the day we would have saved £12 as a group!

Whats the difference between North Stand and North East? Surely all away fans would have been in the same end?

The North stand bit is behind the goal and the North East bit is by the corner flag. We paid £18 but sat in the corner bit anyway.

Complete fiaso.

The cheaper tickets were ones that came back from BCFC on the CATS coaches.

We were at the ground not long after midday and booked 5 student tickets at £8 each - bargain we thought. The sales office said that once the tickets arrived on CATS at around 1.30pm they'd ring us up and tell us to pick the tickets up. At nearly 2pm we hadn't recieved a phone call and decided to go and see what was happening. We were told that the coaches would arrive soon and that we would be called.

At 2.45 pm we still hadn't been phoned! We went to the ticket office and sure enough the tickets still hadn't arrived!. We were told that we could either wait till the tickets arrived or pay £4 extra each to recieve tickets on the spot...which of course is the option we took.

It was completely ludacris. God knows what happened to our tickets.

I wasn't left with a particularly good impression of Donny to be honest. I thought the stadium looked crap from the outside, crap inside and it was very poor for atmosphere. Think the whole place had a case of the 'Atyeo roof' in terms of acoustics.

Complete fiaso.

The cheaper tickets were ones that came back from BCFC on the CATS coaches.

We were at the ground not long after midday and booked 5 student tickets at £8 each - bargain we thought. The sales office said that once the tickets arrived on CATS at around 1.30pm they'd ring us up and tell us to pick the tickets up. At nearly 2pm we hadn't recieved a phone call and decided to go and see what was happening. We were told that the coaches would arrive soon and that we would be called.

At 2.45 pm we still hadn't been phoned! We went to the ticket office and sure enough the tickets still hadn't arrived!. We were told that we could either wait till the tickets arrived or pay £4 extra each to recieve tickets on the spot...which of course is the option we took.

It was completely ludacris. God knows what happened to our tickets.

I wasn't left with a particularly good impression of Donny to be honest. I thought the stadium looked crap from the outside, crap inside and it was very poor for atmosphere. Think the whole place had a case of the 'Atyeo roof' in terms of acoustics.

PhatWill - complain mate

I just have, they are bang out of order

All contact details on their website http://www.doncasterroversfc.premiumtv.co....,,10329,00.html

I know I've had some problems with our ticket office but they took the p*** - as did there heavy handed stewards.

Thought the ground was ok - i've been to worse new grounds. Your right though, poor for atmosphere but it was half empty

Archived