IGNORED

Squeaky bum time....

yeovilmac

Good result for Yeovil today with Oldham just scraping a point at Brentford after being two down with five minutes to go.

Goiong to be a rollercoaster ride for the next six weeks or so, and longer for us as I think we'll make the play-offs but you'll go straight up...

Just faniced throwing a stat at you. Eleven goals in League One this weekend scored from the 85th minute onward.

85 mins - Brentford

86 mins - Oldham

87 mins - Leyton Orient

88 mins - City

89 mins - Carlisle, Yeovil

90 mins - Oldham, Blackpool, Carlisle, S****horpe, Forest.

Just goes to show that we are now entering squeaky bum time. Forest next week is beyond vital for you as obviously Forest are up there with us both. Can't make my mind up who to cheer next week at Ashton Gate but luckily won't have that problem on 14th April.

As for us? Oldham, S****horpe and Bristol City away with only the "relief" of Leyton Orient at home to break the run up. Our away form has been steady and reliable with just four defeats all season to Tranmere, Rotherham (WTF?), Notts Forest and Port Vale. Some of our fans will prefer as may away games as possible at the moment although we have accrued 36 points at home this season.

Good luck now guys ( except for 14th April ). I think the atmosphere will be absolutely electric that weekend wherever we'll be that weekend...ideal scenario would be for you to need a win to secure AP while we need a win to cement a PO place.

All the best

Martin

what a nice post.

Thanks Martin and best wishes to Yeovil for the rest of the season with 1 obvious exception.

funnily enough on the way back from Donny yesterday a few of us decided that if City do get auto promotion and Yeovil make the play off final, we would switch loyalties for a day and go to Wembley(tickets permitting) to support our friends from down the A37.

• Admin
does that mean yer going to support the gas as well next week :disapointed2se: oone team and one team only my friend.

No, I too would support Yeovil in a play-off final if we have already secured automatic promotion.

a) it would provide a local game next season

b) we might be able to poach a striker off Nottm Forest if they lost in the play-offs.

does that mean yer going to support the gas as well next week :disapointed2se: oone team and one team only my friend.

Hell would have to freeze over before that happens!

What is the harm in having a day out at Wembley hoping yeovil win the play offs IF we are already safely looking forward to playing Watford and West Ham?

City will always and have always come first but I don't see any issue with having a day out personally.

each to his own I suppose.

Archived