IGNORED

OTIB 1 Media Team 0

Dan Of The Dolman

We played a traditional 4-4-2, which worked with a hard working team.

Squad was: Rich, Stu, Ben Rich,Dexter,Dan,Chris,Eddie,Pete,Matt,Wayne,Tom and Greg.

We had a few sustitutions during the match and the sprirt throughout the match was very good, very positive.

We had a windy pitch and a slope to contend with in the first half which on the whole we did quite comfortably, Rich made one if not two really good saves and the shape of the team was looking good.

We began to threat and link midfield with attack and after a foul on the edge of the box Matt took a free kick that hit the wall but he smashed the rebound into the bottom corner from fully 25 yards. It was what he had deserved, i then should have hit the target from 18 yards but skewed wide.

Two subs at half change playing down the hill made a difference and once again we held out quite easily with few scares, Tom put a few good corners in which caused problems and the team stayed disciplined til the end.

Playing midfield was abit alien to me, but like the other people we made the most of what we had and beat the Media Team for the first time so a big WELL DONE everyone and don't forget next week.

Sorry to ramble on but i am very happy with the effort and team spirit

Great effort today lads against a big strong team. We played some nice neat football and Matt made some quality balls to get the attacks going.

I will ring Patchway tonight and book a pitch for training Sunday and I will confirm with a post later.

Sorry about the late reply. I just got rid of 6 trojan horses on my pc :disapointed2se:

If someone tells me how yes!

Click here to add an image to the otib fans photo gallery New image

Simply name put in a caption - e.g. otib1, then scroll down, you should see a browse button -click this, browse to your image, and click post image - job done.

Repeat for each photo!

www.bristolfansderby.co.uk the site is now updated and sponsor forms are available on the 'Sponsors' link ...there are two formats available - pdf (adobe reader) and .doc (ms word). - do you think thats clear enough?! :P:D

If any of you are prepared to write and article for the website of anyking, PM it to me, and I'll add it to the site.

Click here to add an image to the otib fans photo gallery New image

Simply name put in a caption - e.g. otib1, then scroll down, you should see a browse button -click this, browse to your image, and click post image - job done.

Repeat for each photo!

www.bristolfansderby.co.uk the site is now updated and sponsor forms are available on the 'Sponsors' link ...there are two formats available - pdf (adobe reader) and .doc (ms word). - do you think thats clear enough?! :P:D

If any of you are prepared to write and article for the website of anyking, PM it to me, and I'll add it to the site.

the team pics are now on there.............

Archived