IGNORED

Forest Yellow cards

samo

Just noticed in the Forest match report that they had both James Perch and Ian Breckin booked against Chelts.

Now their Forest Profiles say that Perch has 5 yellows so fat this term and Breckin 4, but I don't know if it has been updated since yesterday.

Surely one of the two must now have a one game ban for the match at the gate, be it Perch or Breckin, could anyone she any light (Forest fans maybe)? Because it sounds like both have played important roles for them recently.

Plus Agogo was out injured. Will this be the case net week?

Just noticed in the Forest match report that they had both James Perch and Ian Breckin booked against Chelts.

Now their Forest Profiles say that Perch has 5 yellows so fat this term and Breckin 4, but I don't know if it has been updated since yesterday.

Surely one of the two must now have a one game ban for the match at the gate, be it Perch or Breckin, could anyone she any light (Forest fans maybe)? Because it sounds like both have played important roles for them recently.

Plus Agogo was out injured. Will this be the case net week?

this time of season now u need 10 yellow cards before u can get suspended, so even if was there 5th yellow card this season they wont get banned unless another 5 yellows in last 8 games or play off games

this time of season now u need 10 yellow cards before u can get suspended, so even if was there 5th yellow card this season they wont get banned unless another 5 yellows in last 8 games or play off games

oh well...

Agogo wasnt injured he was on international duty with Ghana! will be available for Saturday.

Not what it says on Forest's site here

He has a whole week to recover though, and with the importance of the game I get a sneaky feeling he might have been rested against Chelts.

Not what it says on Forest's site here

He has a whole week to recover though, and with the importance of the game I get a sneaky feeling he might have been rested against Chelts.

Well as it says he wasnt due to be playing yesterday anyway. Will be interesting to see then if he recovers in time. Like you said all seems a bit odd, I bet Agogo wouldnt want to miss the game against City!

Archived