IGNORED

City helping Forest

tomman

I see that we have given Forest another 300 tickets, now 3,300 in total.

Whatever for??

What is going on in our ticket office??

We should be giving 300 more City fans a chance to create a bit of at atmosphere in the East End.

Looks like we now have a 3,300 - 600 split.

That leaves around 1,000 seats spare.

With a block of 500 for segregation, we should have another 500 up for sale on Monday.

Perhaps we will push the Forest quota up to nearer 4,000

Come on City, play fair with the HOME fans!

Lets have another 500 HOME supporters in the East End.

We've got to win our promotion battle together.

Whatever for??

What is going on in our ticket office??

We should be giving 300 more City fans a chance to create a bit of at atmosphere in the East End.

Looks like we now have a 3,300 - 600 split.

That leaves around 1,000 seats spare.

With a block of 500 for segregation, we should have another 500 up for sale on Monday.

Perhaps we will push the Forest quota up to nearer 4,000

Come on City, play fair with the HOME fans!

Lets have another 500 HOME supporters in the East End.

We've got to win our promotion battle together.

3,300 is generous for league one so cheers to your ticket office.

Where has this come from, nothing on OS.

However if this is true (Wouldn't suprise me) then BCFC need to have a serious look at them selfs and there promotion thoughts, we hae to have as many City fans in the EE as possiable, not giving Forest an advantage!

Where has this come from, nothing on OS.

However if this is true (Wouldn't suprise me) then BCFC need to have a serious look at them selfs and there promotion thoughts, we hae to have as many City fans in the EE as possiable, not giving Forest an advantage!

:disapointed2se: Getting really fed up with these scraps from the table, dispite having a ticket am fast losing interest in even going to the "big" game.

Absolutely crazy, City fans would of gobbled those tickets up no problem; oh.......crap :disapointed2se:

Maybe the trouble at Donny changed their minds!

What 3 arrests for drunk'n people made the club think, well we are going to give Forest an extra 300 fans, if any thing the club is asking for more trouble, they know Forest (not fans 'idiots') are going to want to come for some revenge, 300 more City fans is nothing but 300 Forest could mean a load more trouble meaning we have to pay for more police, because it wouldn't suprise me if the police like to have some sort of ratio of fans:police meaning more police!

And still nothing on OS about them getting an extra 300, where has this come from? I have my ticket for the EE but would be so much more better if there were more than 600 of us in there!

Lansdown, Sextone & Co don't give a sweet FA about having home advantage against Forest!!.

Secretly, they'll be wanting us to lose, then get on GJ's and the players backs, stating they are "bottlers!".

Then a rot will set in, we'll lose a few more games, then lose again in the play off's,

The only rebuilding at Aston Gate during the summer will be to turn the ground into another bloody shopping centre!!

Lansdown, Sextone & Co don't give a sweet FA about having home advantage against Forest!!.

Secretly, they'll be wanting us to lose, then get on GJ's and the players backs, stating they are "bottlers!".

Then a rot will set in, we'll lose a few more games, then lose again in the play off's,

The only rebuilding at Aston Gate during the summer will be to turn the ground into another bloody shopping centre!!

:fastasleep::fastasleep:

:disapointed2se: Getting really fed up with these scraps from the table, dispite having a ticket am fast losing interest in even going to the "big" game.

Absolutely crazy, City fans would of gobbled those tickets up no problem; oh.......crap :disapointed2se:

yes and how many fans come to every home game and not just

the big games.

most of those forrest fans would be season ticket holders or the ones

that go away every game.

doesn't matter how many they bring as the city fans will out shout them for this game.

yes and how many fans come to every home game and not just

the big games.

most of those forrest fans would be season ticket holders or the ones

that go away every game.

doesn't matter how many they bring as the city fans will out shout them for this game.

Point being, our home season ticket holders didnt get a chance to exchange with the paltry 600 so generously given out , no exchanges a 3300 to 600 is hardly a fair split. Forest are the away team we`re supposed to be at home, they should of had the bare min and the rest City

P.S.and normally a taxi load of away fans make more noise.

Everytime there's a big game we always give the opposition more tickets than they are entitled to, does SL and CS not think we can sell them to city fans, watch the Tuesday night game against Bradford on video and listen to the noise less than two hundred away fans made especially when they scored, we are given a home advantage to away teams by putting thousands in the East End, I mentioned on here weeks ago in the premiership the segregation between fans is a line of police and stewards not 1,000 empty seats plus the noise implications in the top acoustics East End.

Does anyone in authority at the club every actually read these threads . . .?

Archived