IGNORED

Rest Of The Season

rednotblue

On the back of Saturday's performance yes. It was the worst I have ever seen in my 23 years on this planet by my favourite team in red.

Granted the referee did not have his greatest game but how many shots did we have on goal? 5 I think I counted and only one real chance. Not good when the opposition scores two.

A few hundred points now that I have calmed down (Sorry if everyone else has already made these)

Tony Butler was lucky to stay on the pitch for two deliberate body checks and wasn't even booked. He looked a liability again.

Leroy Lita, needs the ball on the floor to feet or placed over the top for him to run on to. He's not going to win many headers.

Lee Peacock, what is it with Wilson he was limping 5 minutes into the game clearly was not fit but Wilson still played him instead of Miller who is Fit and in my opinion equally as good.

Christian Roberts, I felt sorry for as in the first half he hardly saw the ball, maybe due to the wind but also the fact that we were not passing the ball.

Why was Wilkshire taken off? Was he injured?? If not why take him off when we are 2 goals down? leaving Joe 'Backwards' Burnell on. Tins and Luke have played in the centre of midfield before and its worked so why start going defensive.

However I feel the players didn't want to know on Saturday, granted in the second half they tried harder but the passing was poor but there was no forward momentum. DW must take some of the blame but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all the players collectively had their worst games of the season against a shocking Oldham team and Tranmere will be a different story.

It's only a game after all.......

Archived