IGNORED

time to stand up and be counted

frazerisacityfan

to many times this season in the league when it's come to the crunch, when we could really get the upper hand on everyone we have bottled it

- bradford 2 weeks ago

- s****horpe

- many games earlier on in the season when a win could of taken us top

and too many times have we seen, and had gary say afterwards that 'the players didnt turn up'

there is no excuse this time, our players MUST all 'turn up' on saturday and be sharp mentally and phyically, this is our chance and these players have all week to prepare there is no excuse for a bad performance, they'll be 16,000 city fans cheering them on, we need to do our part too, come on city

if we're not up for it this weekend, we never will be

COME ON YOU REDS :englandsmile4wf:

BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

to many times this season in the league when it's come to the crunch, when we could really get the upper hand on everyone we have bottled it

I don't agree. This team aren't 'bottlers', they've sometimes not played well when, if we'd won we'd have moved into a good position, but there is real spirit in this side, look at the last two victories.

I don't agree. This team aren't 'bottlers', they've sometimes not played well when, if we'd won we'd have moved into a good position, but there is real spirit in this side, look at the last two victories.

I don't deny the team spirit, which I believe is great, but sometimes we just havent turned up when we really needed too and theres no reason for it, I don't see how a footballer who is doing what they love and has a game at the end of the week cant be 'up for it' especially when it's a big game that could give us the upper hand. hopefully it is out of our system but it does happen and is very disapointing.

Archived