IGNORED

Just Had A Thought About ROTHERHAM

Bristol Boy

IF we are up, need a result to go up and, as it looks Rotherham are down, how about.

We give the handful of Rotherham Fans some seats in a small segregated area of either The Williams or Dolman and go for a near capacity 21,000 crowd by opening the entire EE for City Fans.

In fact, if we're up and they're down, why bother to have any segregation and let all the fans enjoy the day??

all the city fans and rotherham fans toghther in all 4 stands to celebrate our promotion. i seriously doubt it.

Whatever next, i can just see fellow Rotherham Fans, The Chuckle Brothers handing the League One Trophy to Louis Carey in there infamous "to me, to you, to me, to you" catchphrase and they end up dropping it on Louis's foot breaking his foot.

:bruce_h4h:

IF we are up, need a result to go up and, as it looks Rotherham are down, how about.

We give the handful of Rotherham Fans some seats in a small segregated area of either The Williams or Dolman and go for a near capacity 21,000 crowd by opening the entire EE for City Fans.

In fact, if we're up and they're down, why bother to have any segregation and let all the fans enjoy the day??

Theyll probably do what they did against Blackpool a few years ago. Give their 150 or so fans the small corner next to the Dolman Stand and pack out the rest of the East End with City supporters.

Rotherham fans don't mind being in non segregated areas, as when they got promotion from this league years ago now, last game of season away at peterborough, and was red and white in a lot of the home areas aswell as the away, 2 people sat 2 seats away from me, with a massive red and white chequred flag. But if we can fill out the home send, give them aslittle aspossible and make its a good day out for as many home fans

i can remember rotherham fans coming to the gate in fancy dress during the 80's

i also remember when we played doncaster at home near the end of the season, there weren't any home tickets left, low and behold doncaster managed to fill the away end.

even though they were going down*

*if memory serves me right.

Archived