IGNORED

Home Performances Must Improve

Bristol Boy

For a team boasting such an impressive home record this season we're not in great current form although we have won two of our last three home games.

In all games played our current home form is looking like this:

P6 W2 D2 L2 F5 A5

In a League scenario that would see us pick up eight points from eighteen.

Those defeats have come against two teams in the relegation zone in Bradford & Cheltm.

Forests away form is nothing to write home about either, so a draw looks like the most likely result and I'll admit that I'd take a point now.

Perhaps it's a good time to bring in Forest bogeyman Phil Jevons.

For a team boasting such an impressive home record this season we're not in great current form although we have won two of our last three home games.

In all games played our current home form is looking like this:

P6 W2 D2 L2 F5 A5

In a League scenario that would see us pick up eight points from eighteen.

Those defeats have come against two teams in the relegation zone in Bradford & Cheltm.

Forests away form is nothing to write home about either, so a draw looks like the most likely result and I'll admit that I'd take a point now.

Perhaps it's a good time to bring in Forest bogeyman Phil Jevons.

I was thinking along the same lines BB and wonder whether we might even be better off facing Forest, Yeovil and Swansea away, rather than at Ashton Gate.

Then again, in DW's last season we did well at home in the end of season pressure games against the "big" teams. It was home games against the so called "easy" teams that cost us then and I hope that history won't repeat again this season.

I was thinking along the same lines BB and wonder whether we might even be better off facing Forest, Yeovil and Swansea away, rather than at Ashton Gate.

Then again, in DW's last season we did well at home in the end of season pressure games against the "big" teams. It was home games against the so called "easy" teams that cost us then and I hope that history won't repeat again this season.

GJ reckons 83 points if we beat Forest and he could be right but I'll stick with the 84 I've said for months now.

If we don't beat Forest I reckon we could be looking at 85 needed.

Archived